Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Trek Stuff

Now that the year is coming to a close, looking back, how much money did you spend on buying Trek stuff this year? DVDs/Books/Toys and so on can be included.

Looking back I think I spent close to $450 on Trek this year. That's the most I have ever spent in a single year for Trek. That would include

Four Seasons of ENT

Three Action Figures

Eight Star Trek Voyager Episodes on VHS

One Novel

Two novels (both by Shatner), two Hallmark Ornaments, one figurine (Kirk in his Command Chair).

I just kinda started to collect some Star Trek stuff, I really want the entire collection of movies. ( I am kinda new to the Trek universe) I recently bought the first movie, the Crucible Spock novel, and I got the electronic Enterprise NCC 1701 ship model. I am about to hit the Atlanta Comic Expo, and hope I find some more collectibles, on the internet I know there's ebay and amazon.

Does anyone have good suggestions for places to get Star Trek collectibles?

I just kinda started to collect some Star Trek stuff, I really want the entire collection of movies. ( I am kinda new to the Trek universe) I recently bought the first movie, the Crucible Spock novel, and I got the electronic Enterprise NCC 1701 ship model. I am about to hit the Atlanta Comic Expo, and hope I find some more collectibles, on the internet I know there's ebay and amazon.

Yes....from me....I'm about to put most of my stuff on EBAY!...

The last Trek item I spent any money on was ENT season 4.

Spending $2800+ tax for all seasons sets really busted my 'toys' budget for a while...

Yes....from me....I'm about to put most of my stuff on EBAY!...

Send a link or post one of your ebay auction, and I will take a look.

Having attended the Las Vegas Trek Con this past August, one day of the Chicago Trek con, and the London Film and Comic Con, I feel I spent plenty on Trek and Sci Fi, although much of it was for autographs and the opportunity to hear the Trek stars speak. I didn't really buy that much stuff, some calendars, T-shirts, and small items, some comics, etc.

Kor, please do post a link or email me regarding your ebay sale. I may be interested. Thanks!

I never had that much stuff but I just donated several items to a local thrift shop (not real high end stuff). I've seriously got to rid of stuff - other than Hallmark ornaments and a couple of action figures and some VHS tapes - sigh - I need a bigger place to live.

I never had that much stuff but I just donated several items to a local thrift shop (not real high end stuff). I've seriously got to rid of stuff - other than Hallmark ornaments and a couple of action figures and some VHS tapes - sigh - I need a bigger place to live.

Thats the same problem I have. I've been collecting Trek stuff since the 1970s and all it does is sit in my basement collecting dust.

I got so much Trek stuff last year, I can't remember it all. Besides books and magazines, the things I remember buying of Trek last year were

DS9 seasons 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

TNG seasons 3,4,5,6,7

All Ten movies on DVD

and I think it may have been in the last year I bought the three seasons of TOS

and a few action figures

Edited by Gamera