Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

Play Where's Gary?

Okay, for those of you who will be watching the Packers/Bears game Christmas Day (5PM Eastern, 2 PM Pacific, FOX), I have a mission for you. Look for my brother. He and his friend will be at the game. He will be holding a sign that says "CHICAGO LOVES THE PACKERS", and wearing a gold combat helmet with Packers decals on the sides.

Okay, for those of you who will be watching the Packers/Bears game Christmas Day (5PM Eastern, 2 PM Pacific, FOX), I have a mission for you. Look for my brother. He and his friend will be at the game. He will be holding a sign that says "CHICAGO LOVES THE PACKERS", and wearing a gold combat helmet with Packers decals on the sides.

In other words, we should be watching for him being carried to an ambulance after he and his friends are shown the love of the Bears fans? :)

Lol, that's funny, Takara, but he has the advantage of this game being in Green Bay, which means it's probably the Bears fans getting the ride in the meatwagon.

Estimated attendance at Sunday's game:

68,941 Packers Fans

2,378 Bears Fans.

I didn't realize the game was in Green Bay. He'll probably have lots of fun then. If he is shown on television during the game I hope someone will be able to post a picture of it here.

I will keep an eye out for him, for sure if they air it down here in the south.

(That if the Panthers aren't playing anywhere) :) :P They stink!!!!!

I've heard the game is supposed to be on National TV, so maybe you will see him. I don't have a DVR or anything, so taking a screen shot probably won't happen, but hopefully someone will see him and post it. Maybe I should tell him to put a small "Startrekfans.net" at the bottom?