Sign in to follow this  
Chataeya

"RED ALERT" "RED ALERT"

Seems to me like a battle this big is going to need a high speed embedded journalist to ensure that the story is told and ballads can be written properly.  I will generously volunteer my services to take detailed notes and provide the proper embellishment to this battle.

I just manuever my simple little craft into a good overwatch position and stay quiet....

Sounds good.

Hmmmm...are we staying with Operation Food Fight? Or will we advance to plan B, Chataeya?

:bow: :lol: Chataeya to Yillara, It's like this. What ever works! this is the order of the day.

:laugh: Did I run into some Plasma Storms on the way back! Man, they came though my sector bad last night. Did some minor damage to my ship, but not that much that things could not be fix. Just had to shut down my systems, and go to minimum life support. :laugh: My ship and Chataeya are fine.

The orders now are "Operation food fight" and "Hypervelocity Torpedoes". Have plenty for those that need. Just let Chataeya know and Chataeya will beam them to you.

:lol: My last report form the Federation is still not good, seems we still have quite a large number of Hirgon Ships in the Alpha Quadrant and we need to search them out. Span out and scan the area as much as possible.

Chataeya out.

Seems to me like a battle this big is going to need a high speed embedded journalist to ensure that the story is told and ballads can be written properly.  I will generously volunteer my services to take detailed notes and provide the proper embellishment to this battle.

I just manuever my simple little craft into a good overwatch position and stay quiet....

To armyvic, cadet 4th class; We would be honored to have you report on this great battle. Please, be safe, and report well. :lol:

:clap:  :clap:Chataeya to Yillara, It's like this. What ever works! this is the order of the day.

:clap: Did I run into some Plasma Storms on the way back! Man, they came though my sector bad last night. Did some minor damage to my ship, but not that much that things could not be fix. Just had to shut down my systems, and go to minimum life support. :clap: My ship and Chataeya are fine.

The orders now are "Operation food fight" and "Hypervelocity Torpedoes". Have plenty for those that need. Just let Chataeya know and Chataeya will beam them to you.

:clap: My last report form the Federation is still not good, seems we still have quite a large number of Hirgon Ships in the Alpha Quadrant and we need to search them out. Span out and scan the area as much as possible.

Chataeya out.

Sure, sounds OK to me, I will let you know how much torpedoes and food we will need, before starting the search, Yillara out

Commander Riann to Admiral Soong and Captain Chatayea.

I have been monitoring transmissions from your sector. Sounds as if the war rages on.

Have resupplied and will be departing DS10 momentarily.

Encountered delays at DS10 when a neutronic wave passed through this sector over the past two days. My crew and I had to take refuge in the station's core for protection from the radiation. Although all systems on board were shut down, the wave caused an overload, fusing the plasma injector relays. All repairs have been completed, and all systems are functioning at 100%.

The personnel at DS10 were unfamiliar with Hypervelosity Torpedoes. Will be needing to have any you can spare transported to the Osceola once we reach your position.

Any instructions before we depart DS10?

Our ETA is 1 1/2 hours.

Riann out

statistics information: Hypervelocity Torpedoes, that they can travel up to 24,000 feet per second and the impack will leave nothing behind.

Commander Riann, these (above) are the stat's on the HPV's. I have plenty to go around. As for orders the Hirogen are spread out over the Alpha Q. So, Seek out and destory.

Yillara Soong here, we have located a small fleet of Hirogen, after a brief battle I am pleased to say we were victorious.

statistics information:  Hypervelocity Torpedoes, that they can travel up to 24,000 feet per second and the impack will leave nothing behind.

Commander Riann, these (above) are the stat's on the HPV's. I have plenty to go around. As for orders the Hirogen are spread out over the Alpha Q. So, Seek out and destory.

Riann to Captain Chatayea

Travelling at warp 9.9. Will rendeavous with you in 15 minutes. Will need to beam over HVT's.

Have just arrived at your location. Dropping out of warp. Awaiting transport of HVT's. Will take as many as you can spare.