Sign in to follow this  
Yillara Skye

Captain.....

Would you want to be a captain, any ship???  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to be a captain, any ship???

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

I think I'd make a good captian. And speaking of which this is my 500th post!  :dude: Go me!

Great going, one more and you're a Captain! WooHoo

One more? I thought it was just 500... Oh wait this is 501! whooohoo!

I voted No.

I have a saying.

"Forget the last Order & head for the Border"

No i'm not a advocate of the chaos theory, I just don't think I would be good at taking orders nor giving them.

Abso(I'm trying to misspell a badword but can't)lutely!

I don't think I'd feel right not being in control; I work better when I'm in an in-charge position. First officer would be good too, but Capt's the only rank I'd really want (not a big fan of away missions :dude: ).

Hmmm, my name is Captain Bolivar... gee I wonder! lol. For those of you who might feel scared in such a position. I don't blame you! I doubt any of us have the training or the experiece to be a Captain, but if you worked your way through the ranks, by the time you reached Captain you could very likely be up for the task. I wouldn't want to jump into being a Captain instantly because I wouldn't be prepared to take on such a resposibility, but if I did live in the Star Trek universe which would be amazing, I would work my way up to Captain while avoiding any security position... no quick death for me.

Being the Skipper is my ultimate goal. I am in the reserves to pay for college, and when I graduate, I am going to OCS so I CAN be a captain, so take a wild guess what my vote was...

Give me the big chair! I do not want to really go to Admiral, I just wan tot be Captain and go where I want to, where no one has gone before. Besides, I detest being subordinate. :laugh:

Even though Nem thinks I'm too quirky to make a decent captain, I must disagree with him. I think I would make a great captain, especially on a ship full of hot guys. No, wait, if the ship was full of hot guys I'd never be seen on the bridge :laugh: but I still want to be captain on a ship full of hot guys...

Give me the big chair! I do not want to really go to Admiral, I just wan tot be Captain and go where I want to, where no one has gone before.

You said it! :unsure:

I would love to be the Captain. I can't stand folowing orders so being in command would be good (though you'd still have to listen to Starfleet Command).

I'm not sure I'm responseible enough though.

Dear God, no. the Captain has to go down with the ship, be married to the ship, and bear all kinds of other burdens. I'd want to be a diplomat or Section 31 agent or something...not captain.