Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Next Trivia Session - Extra Topic?

What would you like to see in our next session?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in our next session?

• Keep it as it is (Physics & Math)
    • Chemistry
    • Astronomy
    • Shakespeare (Yes, this does connect to ST because many Shakespearean references have been made in ST)
    • Computer Networking
    • Other (Specify)

I believe some social science would be applicable. TNG had a ship's counselor, archaeologists & anthropologists are parts of research missions; certainly diplomacy, new species contact etc. need some behavioral science knowledge.

How about some History questions. Maybe something space related. Any History question would be cool.

How about some History questions. Maybe something space related. Any History question would be cool.

Sounds good!

I voted Shakespeare, but how about literature in general?  There certainly is a lot of it mentioned in Star Trek.

Good point! That'd be fun :(

I think astronomy would be cool, but I also like shakespeare and ensign beedrill's liture plan. that sounds good to me. Also, maybe some famous people questions, like star trek actors or people who related to star trek in some way, i.e. steven hawking, who was in an episode.

This is getting to sound like general trivia to me.. hehe

Well, question about knowledge. Stuff we would learn at school (at art school for art.. stuff like that).

Art (we have art in ST), social science, applied sciences, computers..

I know I would be happy if we stay with Math and sciences tho. But I'm biased so...

The majority of the questions will always be Star Trek focused, but I don’t think we should stay confide to that domain...

For the extra topic:

We will probably do them all and the other things everyone suggested at some point.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I think Shakespear would be interesting, but also, the other options, and it is fine the way it is.

As I stated we probably will do all of them in the long run, but because we have a tie between Astronomy & Shakespeare we will have another vote between the two. (And I hope everyone that voted in this one will vote in our next poll so then we won’t get a tie again)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com