Sign in to follow this  
gdog243

Making the Board Easier to navagate

I was just curious. There are so many forums on this board and I only would like maybe half of them. Is there a way to make the board easier to navigate and not, in my personal interest, not have it as big as I'd like. I know I can collapse the different sections, but there are forums in each section I am interested in. How do you guys navigate this board for a more enjoyable experiance?

I do the same thing. Using the View New Posts feature is often easier as there are occasionally threads in some of the forums that I do not visit very often that I may be interested in and this lets me find them alot quicker.

I often use the View New Posts link, (right below banner at top of page) it shows all currently active topics and which forum they are in so I can easily choose which threads I want to visit or ignore.

I do that all the time, I rarely search the forums unless I'm looking for my logs or want to post a new thread. :blush:

I believe lots of member use View New Posts feature. I do, because its easier to see which topics more current.