Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gdog243

Not new but hey all

I'm not a new member, but I havn't posted in a long time. I just wanted to say hi to all the regulars I know, and to anyone who doesn't know me, I just posted my first blog. I hope to become an active member again, but what that means I don't know yet.

Welcome back! If I remember correctly you're a Niner?

And a TNGer. Good to see you too VBG. I like what you've done with the place. :dude:

Hey and welcome back!!!

(Just a small name change here.. my screenname used to be Yillara_Soong when you last posted here at the boards.)

We have not met. *Holds out her hand and shakes yours* Nice to meet you. Welcome back. I bet it is a bit of a schock to see the new upgrades! :blush: I hope to see you round more. :angry: My name's Cara by the way and I am a pure TNGer.

Hey and welcome back!!!

(Just a small name change here.. my screenname used to be Yillara_Soong when you last posted here at the boards.)

Yeah, I was going to ask you something about that. :blush:

Hey and welcome back!!!

Yeah, I was going to ask you something about that. :blush:

LOL, I just wanted to make a change with my name..just really for the heck of it :angry:

:D :angry: :dude: Welcome back to the site! Looking forward to seeing you on the boards or in chat! :jaw::laugh::vbg::tear::blush::D