Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Dressing up as...?

Click For Spoiler
artdent1.jpg
Arthur Dent from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Anyone remember the Freaks and Geeks episode where Bill and Sam dressed up as the Bionic Woman and Gort (from The Day That the Earth Stood Still) and went treat-or-treating even though they were high school freshmen?

I remember some olde gal at one of the houses in the episode thought Sam looked more akin to the Tin Man from The Wizard of Oz...

I did buy a new lightsabre before my final choice for an outfit though.. Primarily just for being properly equipped and ready should someone dresses up as Darth Vader this year.

Quite frankly though, I believe that my Arthur Dent outfit is the best costume I've donned so far but most of the time the years previous I've been discontent with my selections then.

Edited by DrWho42

Dracula.

Only because I bought a Dracula costume, complete with loads of extras for my nephew, only to find out he didn't want to be a vampire. He already bought a pirate outfit (and a really nice scimitar-like sword B) )

So, since I was kind of stuck with some really nice fangs, a big black cloak and some other oddbits I said "what the..."

I have no plans for tomorrow night, though, other than passing out a little candy and watching some scary movies.

All the A-Dults at the house are going to a Howlaween Partay Tonight...

I will be Dr. Howie Feltersnatch, Gynocologyst. Gary is dressing up as my partner in Medicine, Dr. Seymore Bush. Julie is dressing up as T'Pol (Git-R-Done!) and Krissy...well she was joking about going as a nudist, but settled for a French Maid (Yeah, Buddy!)

I'm dressing up as me! B) B) B)

Get a bald cap, a white T-shirt, a hunting knife, and draw a scar over your left eye and go as Locke.

I'm dressing up in all black, with a black vest and a black and white name tag. I have to work Halloween night. :dude:

I'm not dressing up as anything.

I'm not a Yank.

But alot of people in australia are starting it up.

I say, what happens in the states, stays in the states

I am going dress up as a civilian. :dude:

Lol, I do that almost every day, with the exception being that 1 weekend a month, 2 weeks a year...I did notice alot of kids dressed up as Soldiers this year, though...Which was very cool.

By the way, the party rocked. We kept Krissy away from the Tequila (If you want to know why, see the "This Song is for you" thread over in Cotton Candy). Julie did not have a little Cap'n in her, but she did not exclude the possibility of partnering up with a little Lieutenant later, Yeaaa! the costumes Gary and I got actually got us hit on by a number of women, who were rather dissapointed to find out that we already had "Permanent Patients" that we were committed to.

The Halloween party I'm going on, is first at Thursday, but I'm going to be dressed up as a Borg!
:borgqueen:

:dude:

Edited by 3 of 7

I am going dress up as a civilian. :dude:

Lol, I do that almost every day, with the exception being that 1 weekend a month, 2 weeks a year...I did notice alot of kids dressed up as Soldiers this year, though...Which was very cool.

By the way, the party rocked. We kept Krissy away from the Tequila (If you want to know why, see the "This Song is for you" thread over in Cotton Candy). Julie did not have a little Cap'n in her, but she did not exclude the possibility of partnering up with a little Lieutenant later, Yeaaa! the costumes Gary and I got actually got us hit on by a number of women, who were rather dissapointed to find out that we already had "Permanent Patients" that we were committed to.

Did you get those women's phone numbers? Feel like sharing?

I did not plan to go until one of my good friends and her brother showed up at my doorstep and persuaded me and my boyfriend (who was at my house at the time) to go out trick-or-treating with them. The three of them all dressed up as doctors, but I decided to be odd and dressed in a medeival costume from a few years back.

Next year, I am planning on going as Paula from Earthbound, while my boyfriend goes as Ness. We even look rather like them.

Edited by Valeris