Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odie

End of the deployment!

I am almost back to San Diego. B) Within very few hours the ship will be pierside in the Naval Station San Diego. :alucard: I really can't wait. Its been along time to be away from the states. I hope not too much has changed since I have been gone for the 6 months. Well I was still getting used the changes after spending 3 years in Japan.

B) :toot: :band:

Congratulations and Welcome Home!!!.... B)

360587[/snapback]

Thanks, Kor32

Welcome Home, Shipmate! Glad to have ya back in US Territory.

360590[/snapback]

It is good to be back and thank you!

Welcome home, Odie B) B) B) B)

HOME SWEET HOME........HOME SWEET HOME........HOME SWEET HOME........HOME SWEET HOME

B) B) Whooo Hooo! Hooray! Welcome back home, Odie!!! B) B) We're glad you're back home! Please have a nice cool one (of whatever B) ) and relax a bit and enjoy yourself. Take care! :bow:

I am now in San Diego. B) They just a few minutes ago called away liberety for the whole ship, and I will go on leave (vaction) for the next two weeks. I would like that thank everyone for their welcome. B) Its good to be back in the States again. B)

I always enjoyed when a ship comes home. I can't remember how many times I was standing on the peir waiting for Dad to come off the ship...then it was my turn to keep people waiting. It's a great moment.

This is my second deployment and does feel great to come back home from it. It nice to see all the families on the pier. One of my people from my division just saw his son for the first time. B) It was a very special moment for his family.