Sign in to follow this  
Chataeya

Any Weather Person?

:biggrin: Why all of the sudden is the Southeast of the USA getting so much Rain? The storms have been coming almost everday now. I am begining to feel like a Yo-Yo getting on and off this PC all the time? Don't need to fry my computer! :grin:

:huh: All this rain just makes my bones ache. :clap:

Arggghhh doesn't it though?!!!

I usually like to walk in the rain....but this is almost too much.. :laugh:

Usually we're in the middle of a drought were I live at this point, but we've had over 12 inches more precipitation this year than average...At this point it's amazing if we don't have a heat advisory of a flood watch in effect.

:lol: Why all of the sudden is the Southeast of the USA getting so much Rain? The storms have been coming almost everday now. I am begining to feel like a Yo-Yo getting on and off this PC all the time? Don't need to fry my computer!  :laugh:

Last few days, that has been the case here, dont want to lose our DSL, so we completly shut down....hey, at least we are getting rain...definate change from the drought...and wildfires(1998/1999 in my area)...even though it is getting to be a bit much

I was watching a program on the Discovery channel yesterday, and they were saying there'll be another ice age before this century is out. :laugh: The weather has gone berserk world wide.

I was watching a program on the Discovery channel yesterday, and they were saying there'll be another ice age before this century is out.  :laugh: The weather has gone berserk world wide.

Yeah, my brother was watching that too.. very interesting stuff

I was watching a program on the Discovery channel yesterday, and they were saying there'll be another ice age before this century is out.  :lol: The weather has gone berserk world wide.

:bow::bow::laugh:That's all we need is an Ice age before i leave this plant. I've got 26 more year according to that Death Clock. Do you think it will happen in that time? If so, I know my bones will ache for sure. Dam I hate the cold! And all this wet weather! :lol: :lol: Think I will add to it. :lol:

Actually, I like the cold....but depends on HOW cold it gets...

And storms, sometimes I really appreciate them...and then there are times when it is "Enough with all the torrential downpours already!"