Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Trivia Handoff

I have enjoyed asking you all trivia questions over the past 15 months. Yeah, it's really been that long. It has been both challenging and enjoyable trying to come up with interesting questions each week..After asking so many questions it was bound to happen that I would get burned out on trivia..I've tried taking breaks but when I return I get the same feeling. I feel it's time for me to step away from the trivia. I think the trivia forum will benefit from someone new asking questions and running the forum.

My last week doing the Trivia is going to be the week of 10/29/05 - 11/04/05..And I will finish it off with 'SpaceTigger's Farewell Trivia Chat' on 11/05/05. I hope that you all can participate in my final Trivia events..It's been fun.. :)

After that the Trivia forum will be co-modded by Matt and Jack_Bauer. I'm sure they'll do a great job. Course I'll still be around from time to time. Feel free to send me a PM or E-Mail..

You deserve it, Tigger. I have found your questions too hard. But ...uhm... relax and enjoy yourself now. You've done a good job. :)

You did an excelt job with the trivia, SpaceTigger. :) :blush: I wish I could have join the chats, and the trivia, but the deployment made it impossible. I wish all the luck to Matt and Jack_Bauer

Thanks for the support everyone. ST has done a great job with the trivia and we'll all be sad to see him go. If you have any questions feel free to PM myself or Jack.