Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trekfan

Debra's personal Log

Oct.20th,2005.

My day has went really well if you count that I was bored all day... I walked four miles from my house to Krogers Grocery Store. Then, I took a taxi back. My husband came home from lunch flirty can't say the other word. But, he didn't stay long. He got six bucks off of me and went back to work.

Around 2:25 pm I went to the bus stop to pick up my two kids that live with me. If you wondering why my oldest son don't live with me is because he has mild autism. He lives with my mother -in-law. In South Carolina, there are little better schools and they have programs for kids with Autism. Plus he can not handle change cause my husband is in the army. We do move around alot.

But, we bought a house in Hinesville, GA. I love it and nice 3 bedroom cozy house. It has a beautiful fire place.

Well right now, my kids are watching cartoon network. They love Yugioh. I don't understand about that cartoon. And the cards are a hassle to deal with cause David is always wanting to trade.

My husband should be getting off work soon. We are going to be going to Burger King soon.

I will post more in here later on.

Feel free to post to keep me company lol . I don't mind.

Believe it or not I've always wanted to go to Hinesville, GA. :lol:

I've never been there but I have ancestors from there - someone published a series of books "The Pioneers of Sawgrass" about the history of that area.

Wow! They say Hinesville is a small town but as we drive through, it is bigger than what everybody made it out to be. Really nice people here. When my husband first got stationed at Ft. Stewart in 2002, When we arrived in Hinesville. We stopped at Winn Dixie, and this woman I never knew before came up and hugged me. She told me she loved me. I looked at Charles Huh? I mean people look after each other here.

Like yesterday evening, I started to walk back to the store and this nice black lady pulled over and called for me over. Direct quote '' Ma'am, where you going? I said to Wal-Mart, she said,'' There is no need to walk , hop in.''

She gave me a ride to and back. Normally I don't hop in cars with strangers but I made a friend. I have been in Hinesville for 3 years now. I love it here.

Savannah is like 45 minutes away depends how you drive. I love going to Savannah. I love Tybee Island. I love the ocean.

I love the mall too lol.

So if you ever come to Hinesville, look me up. I show you around.

I am probably the only Whitsel in Hinesville. lol

Oct. I even forgot what the date is lol..2005

I have been on here in a few days due to I am suffering from depression. I can and will over come it like I always do. I just don't need to shut my friends out.

I have been watching alot of tv and sleeping alot lately.

If you need any help with depression let me know. I will support you, because i am going through some of the same things right now.

July 9th 2006

I can't believe I have not been on this site in a long time. Well anyway. I finally got a site that suits me and that I am definetly proud of. I am a CSI Geek. I use to be so into Trek . I am but I am all Trekked out cause Trek is ruin thanks to Berman and Braga. Today might go well for me even if it is a Sunday.

I am a little depressed. I will take u up on that offer Lursa...

My husband and I are doing fine. He is being medically discharge from the army cause of that tumor behind his left eye.. He can't deploy again cause Iraq makes the tumor grow for some reason. All those chemical crap. Good news is that the Hinesville City police is wanting to hire him. So he will be a cop soon as he gets out of the army. He will go to the police academy.

I will try to be online more than I am. Check out my site in my siggy. I am not going to post a thread about. Everybody can see it in my signature.

July 9th 2006

I can't believe I have not been on this site in a long time. Well anyway. I finally got a site that suits me and that I am definetly proud of. I am a CSI Geek. I use to be so into Trek . I am but I am all Trekked out cause Trek is ruin thanks to Berman and Braga. Today might go well for me even if it is a Sunday.

I am a little depressed. I will take u up on that offer Lursa...

My husband and I are doing fine. He is being medically discharge from the army cause of that tumor behind his left eye.. He can't deploy again cause Iraq makes the tumor grow for some reason. All those chemical crap. Good news is that the Hinesville City police is wanting to hire him. So he will be a cop soon as he gets out of the army. He will go to the police academy.

I will try to be online more than I am. Check out my site in my siggy. I am not going to post a thread about. Everybody can see it in my signature.

You've got a great CSI site! Since I'm a big fan of CSI (and Grissom :laugh: ), I'll be stopping by occasionally. :laugh:

Glad to see you and your husband are doing ok, :laugh: and I hope your depression gets better soon. :laugh: I spend a fair amount of time there myself.

Thanks....

7-10-06 I think it is the date.

I finally got to sleep in for once in awhile. My kids are up running around and my husband is asleep. I got to get started on my CSI fanfiction. I am in a good mood today. I will write more here later.

Nov. 13th 2006

I finally got back interested in Star Trek even though I was always interested. Just strayed a little but don't ask me to explain. I know I am not making any sense. I went to see Santa Clause 3 and it was so funny. I will post more on my log later on today.

My husband purpose to me again today. Of course I said yes. I am all teary eyed now lol. We have been married 14 years. I can't wait for thanksgiving cause we get to spend with our family back in South Carolina.

Yes we are. He wants to do it in Star Trek style... so coool..... I don't when but whenever we get some time to go to Las Vegas.

Nov. 18th

I finished with all the skins and themes to my site. I have seven of nine, ds9,tng, enterprise, tos,Chakotay&Seven, Janeway&Seven, and Commander Chakotay. I probably do some more skins and themes later. I might put up a Tom and B'Elanna one.

I just hope I get more members in. I put a lot of work in . I am going have to edit the first category to StarFleet Command so it won't look like I am making it look like someone's else's.

Today is not going as I thought it would but that's okay. I will get through today. No telling when or how much longer I will have comcast internet cause comcast is crooked as a politician. We end up paying the bill each month and end up having it cut off in the same month. We done complained. There are a lot of people going with DSL with the phone company cause they also don't like comcast. I am about getting ready to change over. Noone where I am likes comcast and I got a feeling comcast down here will loose business if they keep treating costumers like this.

I got to go wash my hair and so some chores around the house. ha what fun lol

I completely agree about Comcast. They are one of the worst run companies I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. When I first got Comcast hi-speed cable, it kept going off-line. It took this company over a month to straighten out the problem. They had no problem billing me, though. When you call their number here in Baltimore, I think they have about 2 people answering the phones since it takes about 30 minutes to get someone to talk to you. I hate this company with a passion!