What if Worf wasn't in TNG movies 8&9?

1993 - DS9 Season 1

1993-94 - DS9 Season 2

1994-95 - DS9 Season 3 / Generations

1995-96 - DS9 Season 4

1996-97 - DS9 Season 5 / First Contact

1997-98 - DS9 Season 6

1998-99 - DS9 Season 7 / Insurrection

This is the when DS9 aired and the TNG movies were released. Since Worf joined the cast in Season 4, this means he was, technically, a DS9 character in First Contact and Insurrection before he returned to the Enterprise in Nemesis. With this said, how would you feel if Berman and friends decided to have Worf absent from First Contact and Insurrection becuase he was a currently on DS9, how would you feel? Just one of those "what ifs". :laugh:

I would have missed something very special - our fave Klingon :lol: . The bridge crew would not have been complete without Worf. I also think many fans would have been very upset if he had not been in the movies :laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

In First Contact Worf did start out on the Difiant, so that one is covered. But if he hadn't shown up in Insurection, I would have been disappointed. Mrs. Picard is right, the bridge crew wouldn't have been compleate without him.

Not sure... I mean they did basically explain his presence in the movies(other than Generations..)

Right, but I'm saying that since he was a "DS9" character at the time, what if they had decided to not have him in those 2 movies since he was "allready" doing Deep Space Nine.

I would have missed his presence.

However, it would have been consistent with the Star Trek universe.

Not sure... I mean they did basically explain his presence in the movies(other than Generations..)

Right, but I'm saying that since he was a "DS9" character at the time, what if they had decided to not have him in those 2 movies since he was "allready" doing Deep Space Nine.

And that is why I said not sure...I mean he could have remained a Ds9 character, or been in the movies...didn't bother me either way..

If Worf hadn't been in FC and INS...then I guess we wouldn't this Thread.

We'd have one complaining that he wasn't in them, lol

LOL!! Very good point there Sam!!!!!!

Stardate:213526.2

I would of minded if he hadnt been if Insurrection.

He would have been missed, Worf is one of my favorite characters. If a DS9 movie is ever made they really have to have him in it too. He is embedded in both casts.

OBVIOUSLY he would have been missed. They wouldnt exclude one of the most popular TNG characters from a TNG movie.