Janeway's brow furrowed as she listened to what her crew was reporting, "Agreed Commander. Split up if you have to, but keep an open COMM line."

She leaned over her console, going over the data they were sending back to Voyager.

"Aye Captain," Chakotay said. He looked over to his Team. "Let's check out those Life Forms..." The Away Team made thier way through the Deck... it was a pretty large one. After turning corners and going around wall structures they approached an end-wall. The wall had huge doors on it.

"The life-forms are on the other side," Seven scanned.

"What's in there?" Chakotay asked.

Seven scanned it, "...an eco-system."

They opened the doors to find a whole other world inside. They found themselves on a grassy field with blue sky all around and mountians in the distance. Two bodies lied on the grass in front of them.

Stardate:213644.1

Doc:These people have only been dead for about a half hour

As the Doctor gave the grim news about the two alien bodies Harry was in awe of the eco system he was gazing at. He couldn't believe that such a small ship could hold such wonders inside. If only Voyager had something like this, he mused to himself. Snapping himself out of his beauty induced trance, he looked down at his Tricorder to get a fix on the lifeforms. With astonishment and alarm he realized that there was only one lifeform reading now. Kim quickly wondered if the other lifesign reading was gone because the had died a horrible death like the others. Then his eyes went wide; he now knew what had happened. Calling over the already open COMM line, Kim reported urgently, "Captain, one of the lifeforms has beamed off the alien vessel. You might have an intruder on board Voyager!"

Janeway's head snapped up, "Mr. Tuvok, can you detect any intruders on Voyager?"

OOC: I know CJLP isn't here, if he isn't back in a in a day or two I'll temporarily step in as Tuvok.

OOC: CJLP must not have seen this, so I'll keep going for him :laugh:

IC as Tuvok:

Tuvok pressed a few buttons and looked around his console. "I am not detecting any life forms on Voyager." As Janeway whirled around to look at him, he continued, "However. I am detecting a disterbance on Deck 6, somewhere in between sections 16 and 32."

Janeway:

"Somewhere in between sections 16 and 32? Can you be any more specific Tuvok?" Her irritation was rising, not because of Tuvok. But couldn't these damn sensors pick up a few possibly hostile aliens?!

Tuvok:

"Negitive Captain. The distortion is affecting our internal sensors."

Janeway:

"Fine. Take a security team down there."

Tuvok nodded and curtly left his station.

Janeway sighed and rubbed her temple...As soon as this was over she was going to get a hypospray from the Doc...

OOC: I am power playing my character, because in this post I'm playing both of them. Please don't start doing this to other people's characters unless you have their permission...

Harry scrolled his eyes along the tricorder display to learn more about where they were.

"It seems that this environment isn't natural. It seems to be some kind of advanced particle synthesis" Harry noted to nobody in particular.

After an assortment of warnings from the scanning device, Harry realized that the particle synthesis was de-stabilizing. Harry could feel the away teams eyes fixed upon him, and ears listening for his report on the discovery, but Kim didn't have time to heed any warning to them.

A brilliantly coloured visual distortion filled Kim's view of the eco-system, which was then followed by a deep sense of disorientation. Kim, now on the ground, pulled himself up to his feet by grabbing on to a nearby tree.

"A purple tree", he said with amazement with his left eyebrow slightly raised, in a manner somewhat similar to Tuvok's. Harry laughed to himself, then his eyes grew wide. The away team was not by his side. His surroundings had completely changed. He was no longer at the end of a grassy field with two mountains in the distance. He was in the middle of a vast city with strange aliens surrounding him with curiosity. Where had the away team gone, were they still standing in the grassy field with the body, Kim mused to himself.

"Kim to away team" he said with moderate urgency. There was no response.

"Kim to Voyager" he said with increased alarm. Again, no response. He was a lone Starfleet officer at the mercy of the aliens.

Lt Vash Deflorres : (back on board the ship) Lt Deflorres reporting for night watch captain! *relieves current nameless crewman and sits down at the helm*

Chakotay sat up. To his left, a hover vehicle sped by. It seemed like there was a strange road to his left. He then got up and rubbed his head... Something must've knocked him out. "Chakotay to Away Team... Chakotay to Voyager" he tapped his commbadge, recieving no response. Chakotay then looked around, finding himself in some kind of busy downtown section. Strange alien's walked around like there was nothing wrong.

Stardate:213742.9

The Doc all of a sudden found him self in what looked to be an office of some sort.He did not know how he got there and was very confused.

Doc:Doctor to away team........doctor to voyager......

No responce.

Doc:Where am I?

Like a wave moving outward from the point at which a stone strikes a pond, the crowd dispersed. Within moments, aliens with some authority had surrounded Kim.

"My name is Lydar, I am the 1st General for this district. Identify yourself!" the alien officer announced with a deep throaty voice, like that of a Klingon.

Acting in cooperation, Harry decided to tell them who he was and what had happened. "My name is Harry Kim, i'm a Starfleet officer, an explorer. My away team was inside an artificial environment on board a ship . The particle synthesis de-stabilized. Then I found myself here. Do you know where my awa-"

The tall commanding alien cut Harry off and grew wicked in his expression. His dog like ears flattened to his skull. Then he spoke with triumph, "You, you are one of them! We thought the virus would eliminate the invaders at their point of origin: their ship. You are brave to come through your gateway without your cloaking devices, your shields, and your plasma weapons. You are also foolish!"

Lydar began to howl like a werewolf under a full moon. He snapped his head to the officer at his left. "Commander-General, take the invader away and put him into confinement. I'll want to interrogate him very shortly." Lydar growled deeply for a moment then continued, "and make sure to locate his invasion team as well!."

The entire time Lydar accused Harry of being an invader, Harry had tried to speak, but fear was stopping him. He could see that these people were fierce, and warrior like. There were all sorts of knives and hand to hand combat weapons attached to their clothing. Their claws and teeth looked dagger sharp. Harry almost wished to be back in sickbay infected by Species 8472. He now wished he hadn't been so eager to join the away mission, and he also wished that it wouldn't be his last.

Edited by Commander Bolivar

Stardate:213748.8

Doc:Where am I??What is going on???Lets see if i can find a way out of here.

Just then three guards bust in and train their weapons on him.

Guard:Another Invader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are under arrest!!!!!!!

The guard covers the doctors head with a hood and leads him away.The doctor thought of deactivating himself but he decided to wait and see what happens.

By the time they take off the hood Doc notices he is in what looks to be a holding cell.He looks over and ses Lt.Kim

Doc:Well hello Lt.Seems they got you too huh?

Kim, relieved to see the Doctor responded with enthusiasm, an amazing feat considering the situation.

"Doc, am I glad to see you. Have you seen Chakotay or Seven?"

Then Harry's face cringed indicating discomfort, "Doc, I think they injected me with somthing. I'm not sure what it was; I was half unconcious at the time.

Stardate:213753.3

Doc:Well since i dont have a tricorder i cant really be sure of what.What symptoms are you experiencing???

Kim gave the run down for the doc, "Just a slight pain in my chest and abdomen and a feeling of dizziness." Kim assumed to himself that it wouldn't be enough for the Doctor to diagnose him.

Harry decided to lighten the mood a bit with a little humor that was probably in bad taste, "Medically, I'm not having much luck on these away missions am I?"

Then the revelation hit Kim. "Doc, this cell isn't a forcefield, we could slide your holoemitter through the bars and reactivate you. You should be able to unlock the door from the console on the other side of the room."

Stardate:213753.9

Doc:Good idea Mr.Kim

The Doc pushes a button on his holoemitter and dissappears.Harry Slides it between the bars and pushes a button.The Doc reappears on the other side.He goes over to a consol,looks at it and has a confused look on his face.

Doc:I cant read this language!!What button does what???Oh well i guess i will press a button and hope its the right one.

The Doc presses a button and hears a beap.All of a sudden a voice comes over the intercom.

Guard:Yeah what is it?

Doc realizing he hit the comm button looks worried,thinks for a moment then speaks in a deep voice

Doc:uhh nothing....my uhhhh finger slipped....yeah thats it.

Doc presses the same button closing the channel.He looks around and presses another button.He hears a click this time and sees the door next to the cell Harry's in open.He presses the button next to it and Kim's cell opens

Doc:Well thirds time's a charm i guess.

After leaving the cell, Kim glanced around the room. After spying a cabinet of sorts, Kim took a look inside. Luckily for him, there was two sets of phasers, two sets of tricorders, but oddly Kim's communicator was missing.

As kim tossed a tricorder and a phaser to the Doc he said, "Ok Doc, lets see if we can find out a few things with the computer console. I'm going to see if I can use the computer to locate the missing communicator, we can't leave that for this relatively primitive culture to analyse. And uh, see what you can do to find a safe route out of this building with the console Doc."

Kim began searching the unreadable database and found what he was looking for rather fast, entirely out of good luck

"I think I've found it, the communicator seems to be in the adjacent room", Kim informed with a great deal of puzzlement. "Doc, wait here, I will only be a moment"

Kim quicky opened the door on the far end of the cell room. His phaser was primed for action but to Kim's relief nobody was in the adjacent room. Kim looked back to make sure that he was still in the Doc's plain view. Kim found the communicator jury rigged to a very portable tri-axial resonator. The technology was obviously not something that Lylar's warrior like species could have invented, but it was of little consequence.

"Doc, a resonator device has been linked to the Comm badge in a very odd configuration. I think it might actually work to contact Chakotay and Seven once we get outside of this metallic building!"

Kim's tone was completely enthusiastic now, "Alright Doc, you lead the way!"