Okay, it has been requested that we get a Voyager RPG started. My goal is to get the characters filled and start it by next Monday. I will post a list of available characters here and will also post which ones have already been chosen and by whom. If you want to choose a character send me a PM, don't respond here, and in a case of two people wanting the same character it will be on a first come first serve basis. If you would like to make up a character that is fine as well just send me a PM. And please forgive if I have left any of the characters out. I am at work and my brain does not seem to be working correctly.

Available Characters:

Lt. Torres

7 of 9

Neelix

Filled Character Positions

Captain Janeway - TrekkieMage

Commander Chakotay - omni'X

Lt. Tuvok - Captain Jean Luc Picard

The Doctor - geranimo

Lt. Paris - ddillard

Ensign Kim - Captain Bolivar

Lt. Vash Deflorres - Capt.Vash

Edited by ddillard

Okay, the Voyager RPG is open for playing. This RPG will take place shorly after Scorpion when Seven joined the crew. Have fun.

*Janeway*

"Coffee, black"

The cup of coffee materialized in the replicator, Janeway picked up the cup and moved over to her desk. Sitting down, she took a long sip of the black liquid. Closing her eyes and absently rubbing her neck.

She'd been working for longer than the doctor had told her, again. Any minute now either he or Chakotay was going to come through that door and demand that she go get some rest. Sighing, she turned back to her desk. Picking up the closest PADD she wondered how the doctor was fairing with Seven of Nine, and just what they would do with her.

*Chakotay*

He rings the doorbell to which Janeway lets him come in. "Captain, the repairs to the drone seem to be done." He pauses, noticing the tiredness in her eyes. "Maybe you should get some rest. You've been working for hours." He said predictably.

*Janeway*

Captain Janeway fought the urge to roll her eyes as her First Officer walked into her ready room, knowing full well what he was going to tell her.

Glaring at him from where she was sitting she wished he would wipe that smirk of his face.

"Did the doctor say how long it will be before we can wake her up?" She paused as she absent mindedly rubbed the brige of her nose, then, before Chakotay could open his mouth to object, she continued "And you don't need to lecture me about my work hours. I'll get some rest as soon as I finish going over B'Elanna's damage report."

"She's been awake for a while now. I feel sorry for her, for that bad run-in with the defective gel-pack yesterday. It sent shocks throughout her enire body. That's why we had to repair her." He paused... "Oh and Captain. Please get some rest." :(

Stardate:213537.9

OOC:Im the Doctor(Im just going to refer to him as "Doc" from now on if thats ok)

BIC:

Doc is sitting in his office going through some files on Borg technology and anatomy.He has just finished running some scans on Seven of Nine and is anylizing them.He decides to take a break and make a note in his log.

Doc:Computer activate medical log and begin recording.

Captian Janeway wants me to remove as much of the Borg technology as I can from Seven of Nine.I have begun to run scans and I belive I can remove most of it.Unfortunatly some of the devices have been embedded into her cerbal cortex and cannot be removed without killing her.

The doctor shuts off his computer and resumes his scans.

*Janeway*

Putting down the PADD she begain to tidy her desk "Fine, I'll go get soem rest, but I expect a full report on Seven of Nine's little accident with the gel pack on my desk tomorrow. I'd like to know what she was doing with it and why she reacted that way." She looked up and gave him a smile "I'll see you later then"

Chakotay follows her out to the Bridge as she leaves. "Take it easy Captain," he smiles, and then turns to take command on the Bridge. "Report?"

Chakotay walks over to the Captain with a suggestion, "I can take an Away Team over to check it out?"

Stardate:213553.7

The Doc is monitoring what is happening on his viewscreen in sickbay.

Doc:Captian if your going to send an away team I want to accompany them.Thier may be injured people over there.

Although it has only been a short time since the Doctor cured Ensign Kim with a hypospray of modified Borg nanoprobes, Harry already feels enthusiastic about an away team opportunity. Before Janeway even responds to Chakotay's inquiry to sending an away team, Kim interrupts, sounding anxious in his request:

"Captain, I know I was barely alive after returning from the last away mission, but I'd like to volunteer for this mission"

While awaiting the response, Kim worries to himself, I hope Species 8472 isn't over there.

OOC: SORRY! I've been on vacation/at camp for the past month... :bow:

Janeway:

Carefully considering the suggestion, she nods "Very well, Chakotay take the Doctor and Seven, and whoever else you need. Tuvok, can you tell if there's an breathable atmosphere in there?" under her breath she told Chakotay "I'm fine, I'm just thinking. I want you to take a security team with you. I've got a stange feeling about this."

(occ: lol, it's okay)

Chakotay nods and leaves the Bridge. Later, he and his Team of the Doctor, Seven of Nine, and Harry Kim beam over to the Alien Vessel.

OOC: I figured people would understand :)

Janeway:

Janeway walked across the Bridge and sat down, promptly leaning forward and rubbing her forehead, this headache wasn't getting better. And neither was the knot forming in her stomach.

The four of them begin scans of the Alien Vessel from inside. They find themselves in a cold metallic Ship, like most alien vessels. But unlike most vessels, the floor is littered with dead Alien's. Blood was dripping everywhere as they were forced to step over the bodies.

"This is confusing..." Seven of Nine took scans. "This vessel's dimensions are bigger than the vessel itself."

"Explain?" Chakotay inquried.

"The inside of the ship is bigger than the outside... According to my scans, it is twenty-eight times greater."

As Janeway inquired as to the status of the away team, Harry's tricorder began chirping with the familiar sound of the bio-sign klaxon. He was reading faint life signs in a far off section of the ship. Feeling that this merited attention, he decided to report it to the Captain right away.

"Captain, the deck if filled with dead bodies. However, i'm barely picking up life signs on the ship approximately", Harry paused a moment to read the display, "two point seven-one kilometers away"

Knowing full well that the Captain would not understand how the life signs could be more than the length of the ship from the outside: one-hundred and twelve meters, he elaborated further, "The ship must be using some kind of four-dimensional spacial warp device. Our tricorders are indicating that the inside of the ship is twenty-eight times larger than visible from the outside.

Stardate:213638.9

OOC:Before Bolivar's post

BIC:

The Doctor is examining the bodies

Doc:The people have only been dead for about 6 hours.Who ever did it might still be here.

OOC:After Bolivar's post

BIC:

Doc:They could be the ones that did this or they could be survivors.

Chakotay spoke over the comm to the Captain, "Maybe we should find them and find out what's going on..."