Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Which Star Trek Captain Are You?

Which Trek Captain Are You Most Like?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which Trek Captain Are You Most Like?

• Captain James T. Kirk
    • Captain Jean-Luc Picard
    • Captain Benjamin Sisko
    • Captain Kathryn Janeway

Go here to discover which captain you are most like do you agree?

You scored as James T Kirk.

You are Shatner! Captain Kirk loves his women and his mirror, not to mention talking like he's reading a very complicated science report in a different language! You're reckless and brave, but also a little stupid at times

James T Kirk 56%

Jean-Luc Picard 50%

Benjamin Sisko 38%

Kathryn Janeway 38%

You scored as Jean-Luc Picard.

You're the thinking man, Captain Picard! You are solitary and intellectual but can be daring and exciting in your own way. You will probably go bald, get assimilated by the Borg and smash a glass cabinet of little ships sometime in the future...

Jean-Luc Picard 75%

Benjamin Sisko 75%

Kathryn Janeway 56%

James T Kirk 0%

YES! My favorite Captain! B)

Though I doubt I will get bald, since I'm female.

( So this quiz thinks I will be assimilated by the Borg... :klingon: Maybe a little late for that! )

:klingon:

You're the thinking man, Captain Picard! You are solitary and intellectual but can be daring and exciting in your own way. You will probably go bald, get assimilated by the Borg and smash a glass cabinet of little ships sometime in the future...

Jean-Luc Picard 50%

Benjamin Sisko 38%

Kathryn Janeway 38%

James T Kirk 25%

You scored as Kathryn Janeway.

You're Kathy Janeway. You are a mad Captain who blames yourself for something in the past but are worshipped like a God by everyone around you. You'll probably save the universe as a Granny from the Borg in the future!

Kathryn Janeway 75%

Jean-Luc Picard 69%

Benjamin Sisko 56%

James T Kirk 50%

Good; Janeway's my favorite anyway.

You scored as Benjamin Sisko.

You're Ben Sisko. You are tactical, sorrowful and you are very proud of what you have, despite wishing you could change almost everything about it. You have a lot of past demons, but you deal with them well. You're also probably going to live in a wormhole for millions of years...

Jean-Luc Picard

56%

Benjamin Sisko

56%

Kathryn Janeway

50%

James T Kirk

44%

Oh thank you I'm not Janeway! Who is Sisko by the way?

No real surprise for me.. :P

You scored as James T Kirk.

You are Shatner! Captain Kirk loves his women and his mirror, not to mention talking like he's reading a very complicated science report in a different language! You're reckless and brave, but also a little stupid at times

James T Kirk 88%

Benjamin Sisko 63%

Kathryn Janeway 50%

Jean-Luc Picard 0%

Jean-Luc Picard 75%

Kathryn Janeway 56%

Benjamin Sisko 44%

James T Kirk 6%

Go bald??? :P Uhh, lets hope not. Same with being assimilated. Though I have smashed glass, both on accident and on purpose before.

You scored as Kathryn Janeway.

You're Kathy Janeway. You are a mad Captain who blames yourself for something in the past but are worshipped like a God by everyone around you. You'll probably save the universe as a Granny from the Borg in the future!

Kathryn Janeway 81%

Benjamin Sisko 81%

Jean-Luc Picard 75%

James T Kirk 31%

Seeing how I'm not a female, maybe Sisko would be a better choice for me. :P

You scored as a Kathryn JanewayYou're Kathy Janeway. You are a mad Captain who blames yourself for something in the past but are worshipped like a God by everyone around you. You'll probably save the universe as a Granny from the Borg in the future!Kathryn Janeway 94% James T Kirk 88% Benjamin Sisko 88% Jean-Luc Picard 63%

Which Star Trek captain are you?

You scored as a Kathryn Janeway

Kathryn Janeway

63%

Benjamin Sisko

63%

James T Kirk

44%

Jean-Luc Picard

38%

You scored as a Kathryn Janeway

Kathryn Janeway

75%

James T Kirk

56%

Benjamin Sisko

56%

Jean-Luc Picard

50%

Obviously, this quiz is.....bogus!....... :vbg:

You scored as a Jean-Luc Picard

Jean-Luc Picard

81%

Kathryn Janeway

69%

James T Kirk

44%

Benjamin Sisko

31%

Make it so! :vbg:

Which Star Trek captain are you? You scored as a Jean-Luc Picard You're the thinking man, Captain Picard! You are solitary and intellectual but can be daring and exciting in your own way. You will probably go bald, get assimilated by the Borg and smash a glass cabinet of little ships sometime in the future...

Jean-Luc Picard - 88%

Benjamin Sisco 31%

Kathryn Janeway - 31%

James T. Kirk - 25%

I agree, but I hope I don't go bald! :vbg:

You scored as a James T Kirk 63%

You are Shatner! Captain Kirk loves his women and his mirror, not to mention talking like he's reading a very complicated science report in a different language! You're reckless and brave, but also a little stupid at times.

Jean-Luc Picard - 63%

James T Kirk - 63%

Benjamin Sisko - 50%

Kathryn Janeway - 50%

You scored as a James T Kirk

James T Kirk 81%

Kathryn Janeway 69%

Benjamin Sisko 63%

Jean-Luc Picard 50%

1072665010_smpa_trek1.jpg

That's about right.

You scored as a Benjamin Sisko

You're Ben Sisko. You are tactical, sorrowful and you are very proud of what you have, despite wishing you could change almost everything about it. You have a lot of past demons, but you deal with them well. You're also probably going to live in a wormhole for millions of years...

Benjamin Sisko

81%

Kathryn Janeway

63%

James T Kirk

44%

Jean-Luc Picard

38%

James T Kirk

38%

Jean-Luc Picard

38%

Benjamin Sisko

31%

Kathryn Janeway

31%

You scored as a James T Kirk

Huh. Loves women, vain, reckless. Yep, that'd be me.