Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Do you ever feel this way?

When A New Character Is Introduced That Isn't A Member of the Crew, At the end of the episode, Do you sometimes wish they would stay and become part of the cast?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. When A New Character Is Introduced That Isn't A Member of the Crew, At the end of the episode, Do you sometimes wish they would stay and become part of the cast?

• yes
    • no
    • other

you know what I'm trying to ask? I'm talking about episodes where they meet someone and they decide to go home or somewhere else instead of staying aboard the Enterprise, for example, and becoming members of the crew

Yeah, there are a few one-time characters that I really liked and would have loved to see more of.

:veryangry: I voted Yes. there where quite a few of them , from TOS, through ENT, that I would have liked to see stay on as either part of the crew or because they cared enough about thier interests. <_<

I know you mean, for example; after watching TNG's Lower Decks I wanted to see more of those characters. Same goes for some other series characters as well. On the flipside; there were some I wish they'd never featured. :veryangry:

Hm yes... there are a few characters that make me feel this way. But then, there are also a few characters I loved to see leaving (Nella Darren, for example). :veryangry: <_<

Yes, there have been a few. The first character I thought of was Tosk, from DS9. I was hoping he'd at least be a recurring character. Actually, I'd be happy with any character played by Scott MacDonald as a cast member! :veryangry:

Not really. Or, at least, I've never thought about it that way.

There are a couple regular characters I don't particularly care for... from time to time.

I'm the first one to vote no. LOL

While there were characters that I would have liked to see again or see more often, I can't think of any that I would have wanted to be full cast members.

Edited by Takara_Soong

Sometimes, so I voted yes. There was one episode in TNG where Worf met a colony of Klingon/Romulan hybrids. I thought that would be interesting to see more stories coming out of it.

I voted yes. For one, I really kinda wanted to see Lal become a regular character. And if not, then at least a recurring one like her grandfather or uncle