Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Who was/is your childhood role model?

Mine was Captain Jean-Luc Picard from Star Trek: The Next Generation and the TNG movies. He had a profound effect on me, and I allways wanted to be like him!

Wanna know something creepy? I recently noticed I've got a thing for various forms of tea and allways tug my shirt down! :)

I have two role models the first one is my dad he's always been there for me whenever I've needed him. The other one is Hulk Hogan, and you are all probably asking yourself why a wrestler. Well it's real simple if you think about it, he always fought on the side of good got to do the things that I would have loved to do and yes I do know that wrestling is fake but what can I say I'm from the South.

he always fought on the side of good

Except During The nWo Years of WCW :)

the what of the what? lol. (sorry dont follow wrestling)

ANYWAYS, my role models were my dad, james bond, geordi laforge, and han solo growing up.

My role model was primarily my father growing up. We went through a lot of hard times and he always managed to make sure that I had what I needed. He made a lot of sacrifices to make sure that we had food on the table and a roof over our head. We had to work hard to make sure we kept it up, but I never heard him complain about it.

And as strange as it may sound my brother is kind of a role model to me now. He works hard to take care of his family and my father. He owns his own business and still works a "normal" job. He makes sure his family has what they need and is making sure that my Niece and nephews have a better life then we did growing up. To me that is definitely something to be proud of. I know that he and I do not always see eye to eye on certain things and that we have not always gotten along, but he is my brother and I love him anyway. LOL.

To me either of these men are great in my eyes because they give of themselves to make sure that their loved ones have what they need, and to me that is what makes people great.

Mine was Dale Murphy, right fielder for the Atlanta Braves from 76-90. I own at least 1 card from each year of his career, with a total of 129, including 2 special "jumbo" cards

heehee... who else?? Data

well, him(after 1987)

and Tracee Talavera talvera.jpg

and MaryLou Retton Hall%20of%20Fame%20Mary%20Lou%20Retton.gif

my heroes in gymnastics when I was younger.. that is to name a couple. And, I got to meet Olga Korbut when I was 12! :laugh:1972kourbut.jpg

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Mine was Peter Pan. I always wanted to fly around like him and never get old. :laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard