• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3
    • Season 4
    • Season 5
    • Season 6
    • Season 7
    • It never did

The only thing I hated about the first few seasons were the Kazon. I thought they were ridiculous villians and I delighted when Voyager finally left their space.

The only thing I hated about the first few seasons were the Kazon. I thought they were ridiculous villians and I delighted when Voyager finally left their space.

^ Preach it, Dahar master.

I really gotta say Season 4. I agree with the no Kazons bit*... chiefly because the idea of being in the Delta Quadrant really opened up the possibilities for creative new species, an opportunity that wasn't really seized until after they finished fighting the Kazons and the Vidians. Obviously, the Borg kept reappearing, but that's because the Borg were always supposed to be a far-reaching empire. That's just who they were. Other than that, you had a couple eps with the Hirogen, the Malons, a couple with 8472, but nothing that was a continuing nemesis, aside from the Borg.

*Didn't hate the Kazons, but I do wonder how a society that was little more than a backward backyard bully compared to the Federation could continue to be such a thorn in their side, even with Seska

Edited by youbroughtheryouRiker

VOY129.jpg

I am going with season 2.

VOY140.jpg

VOY127.jpg

The 37's, Deathwish, Prototype, Maneuvers, Meld, The Thaw, Tuvix, and Basics part 1 among others.

All great episodes along with Seska as a Cardassian and an excellent villian all ending with an excellent cliff hanger.

VOY130.jpg

180px-Clown.jpg

"A fitting end for a people who would not share their technology. Let's see if you manage to survive without it."

- Culluh

VOY142.jpg

Uhh...That episode with the clown guy in the stasis chambers (I don't remember the episode name) was so creepy!

But I think your right season 2 is when VOY hit it's stride, but it got even better in season 4.

Uhh...That episode with the clown guy in the stasis chambers (I don't remember the episode name) was so creepy!

That episode is named The Thaw.

STDS9Ep223-doctor.jpg

Excellent episode too!

I never thought it did. I liked some individual episodes and the EMH but I found that I didn't like the rest of the crew enough. Either I didn't like them to begin with but they got better or I liked them to begin with and they became more and more irritating *cough*Chakotay*cough*.

I thought the show got much better after the beginning of season 4. Not only did the cast work together better, but a boring character was replaced with a much better character. After the beginning of season 4, the stories got much better, and the crew seemed so much more comfortable with each other and their own characters.

I thought the show got much better after the beginning of season 4. Not only did the cast work together better, but a boring character was replaced with a much better character. After the beginning of season 4, the stories got much better, and the crew seemed so much more comfortable with each other and their own characters.

That's not the truth. There were some tensions between Mulgrew and Ryan in the later seasons and some actors felt that their characters were shoved aside when Voyager became a three-character show.

I don't think the stories became better.

And Kes was definitely not boring. She was a great character who should have remained in the series.

wasn't there some changes in the writing staff at the time of the 4th season? Perhaps that contributed as well to the better stories in the later seasons

Edited by vgrbabe