Sign in to follow this  
SpaceHippie

Q on "Enterprise"

With Star Trek, you never know. It might happen.

But since Q is not supposed to be intorduced to the Federation untill TNG, I doubt he might show up.

Unless they make it work with the timeline like they did with the Borg, Q might show up and at the end erase their memories of the event, then in TNG he shows up to check on how humanity has changed in 200 years.

With Star Trek, you never know. It might happen.

But since Q is not supposed to be intorduced to the Federation untill TNG, I doubt he might show up.

Unless they make it work with the timeline like they did with the Borg, Q might show up and at the end erase their memories of the event, then in TNG he shows up to check on how humanity has changed in 200 years.

I don't think he meant Q himself but that style of fun character like...Mudd or Trelane. "Enterprise" wouldn't resort to that type of sillyness or fun. Sometimes it dosn't seem like a Trek show at all.

You know guys that would be interesting. Having the one and only "Q" show up on ENT would be a real kick. :laugh: Of course he would have to make them forget about him. But IMO it would be neat. :lol:

:biggrin:

Come on fellas, you know the show and how its being run...just like the wierd Borg episode, and when Q first appeared in Voyager, whenver the show needs a kick in the pants he´s coming in to lay down the smack.

Oh, and he doesn´t really need to tell Archer who he is at all. Q could just pass himself off as some non-omnipotent of some sorts. Itd be for the fans anyway, so it wouldnt mess with the timeline.

Mudd is correct i didn't mean Q himself but a character like him or Trelane.

They could have Q and Mrs. Q on ENT. Then they could both annoy the hell out of the crew!!!

Let's see...Trip could totally loose his cool, tossing both of them out the airlock and Malcom could fire a photonic torpedo or two at them! :(

It sounds interesting but I doubt it will be done.  Besides I think that some pieces of Star Trek history should stay where thet are.

I have to agree with you on this one they need to keep certain character's off of ENT, but it would be pretty funny though.

Trelane was a child in TOS. I do not know he would fit in but it is possible to have another member of the Q meet the Enterprise crew.