Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Welcome to Data's Comic Program

This board is for the sharing of funny stories and jokes or for funny sites you may have found along the way that relate to Star Trek.

A couple of people have been asking for this kind of board for a couple weeks but I would like to point out that it was DSBS that suggested it to me about a month and a half ago.

So thanks go to DSBS for the idea and helping to name the board. Also thanks go to geranimo for also asking about this kind of forum.

Check out this page. Maybe everybody already knows about this site. I think it's funny..Combination of the Flintstones and TOS Star Trek..Stone Trek

Check out this page. Maybe everybody already knows about this site. I think it's funny..Combination of the Flintstones and TOS Star Trek..Stone Trek

It says that it's temporaraly unavalible... :)

Happens from time to time with this website..I tried it today and it worked..Try it again later..It'll be worth it..I couldn't stop laughing the first time I saw it..!

WOW I got a forum named after me. :)

I know it's named after the character played by Brent Spiner. :)

Stardate:213518.8

YEH THANKS VBG :) :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have alot of jokes I want to post but right now Im at a friends house so I dont have the papers right now that have alot of them.But I will post them on here soon.

Yes! Thanks Guys! Now I have someplace to come when feeling low. So far, It's a blast. :biggrin:

Yes it is. Thankyou dsbs for coming up with the idea. Also, thankyou, VBG, for setting it up. I am actually starting threads now. :grin:

Lol thanks for your thanks, it was nothing! I remember I was talking about the 5 minute voyager site and monty python, and then I just though, why not have a funny forum :lol: I'm just glad you like the idea!

Here's a couple of jokes I read in the paper this morning which I thought were good:

A man goes to the doctor and says, "I've got £10 notes coming out of my bum",sure enough,there is a tenner poking out the top of his trousers.

So the doctor keeps taking the cash till there was no more."Well," say's the doctor. "Thats £1,990." "Yes said the man, "I didn't think I was feeling two grand this morning." :o

A Lad goes to the Supermarket check-out with a sausage, a piece of bacon, an egg and a pack of lager.

The check-out girl says "You're single, aren't you?" "How did you know that?" says the lad. "Is it because of what I have got in my basket?" "No," says the girl. "It's because you're ugly" :bow:

Hope you all like them, reading these at 7.00am this morning, I thought they started my day off well. :o