Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Do you know anyone on STF.net in real life?

Hmmm depends what you mean by real life...if you mean members i have meet in person then..Dutchdebbie my girlfriend :hug: .. and...luthien er... my ex-girlfriend..lol

Then you have RC who i have talked to on the telephone..meeting her is kinda hard cuz Arizona anit to close to holland..lol

Then Odie who sent me and my little sis gifts from japan and hawaii :hug:

Then there is Odo who sent my a detriot hockey shirt :dude:

My uncle used to post here in '03.

He was a much more fanatical Trek fan than I am. I think he had every line of dialogue from every episode of TOS memorized. He'd deliver the dialogue right along with the regular cast whenever we'd watch a show together (which wasn't often enough).

He went by "SubCommander Beavis" (he was also a Beavis & Butthead fan).

He died of stomach cancer about a year ago.

Also, earlier this year my youngest brother, Conundrum posted here for maybe two weeks?

I think those are the only two I know personally.

No, but if I did I wouldn't feel comfortable. I mean, it's nice to have a 'new family' on here, having people I know up my *** all the time would annoy me, seriously. :dude:

No, only on the computer which is fine..That of course is besides my mother who is a member that has never posted here.

Most do not post here anymore, but are members nonetheless

EmilSoong - my little sister

GanahFereoh - my brother in law

wookieofborg - my little brother

sexykitten69 - my sister's friend

TheNxtGenX - an ex-coworker of my mom's

Data, though I have not met him offline. I have talked with him via IM and voice chat.

And I think UH lives nearby the city I am in.. so we may have already met and just do not know it. I mean, we do not go by our screennames in real life.

As Kor said, we met at a car show. I also met Jaina27, she's really nice, but she's busy lately with class. I wish I could meet more people. :dude:

I don't know anyone here in real life, but I won't like to. I had an idea to put together a little "get together" where people in my region can actually meet each other. You know, put faces and voices to the names.

No, I've not met anyone here in person although I wish there's a possibility, considering the distance where I live.

Do you know anyone from here in real life (not family! ). I don't know anyone.. and i don't think anyone knows me! Remember, you can come up anyone time and visit! : :dude:  :hug:

354690[/snapback]

I may not know you but I'm watching you right now, your at the computer reading this and getting freaked out....don't look over your shoulder