Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Unusual things

Have you ever seen something that just struck you as unusual. When I lived in Tallahassee I was driving to church one morning near FSU and I saw a man in a Superman costume - I mean the whole get-up, blue tights, red cape and briefs - running down the road. It wasn't close to Halloween, I remember thinking that's a bit odd. I did find out later he was "known" in the community for running around in super hero costumes. Still it was quite odd at the time.

:) Here's a strange one for you, How about taking your other half to work one day, and having a tractor beat you in the parking lot. Seems as though the man made his wife mad at him and instead of her taking him to work in her car, she refused. So his next best way to work was on a tractor. :)

Have you ever seen something that just struck you as unusual.  When I lived in Tallahassee I was driving to church one morning near FSU and I saw a man in a Superman costume - I mean the whole get-up, blue tights, red cape and briefs - running down the road.  It wasn't close to Halloween, I remember thinking that's a bit odd.  I did find out later he was "known" in the community for running around in super hero costumes.  Still it was quite odd at the time.

Poor guy...

But, who never dreamed of being a super hero? :)

For many years I worked as a psychotherapist in a mental health center. Some of the unusual things I've seen can't even be written on this web site. :)

Now I have seen some very unusual things in this crazy world of ours but then again the things that I thought were unusual were normal everyday things for these people they are a part of thier culture. Now when your from the US and you go somewhere like Singapore which is a beautiful country and you see someone get caned for accedentaly droping something on the ground now that is a little strange but like I said it's normal for these people. Now if what I have said does not make sence I'm sorry, and I am sure that there are people that have seen some stranger things here in the states for we have some really strange people here. Now take all of us there are people that thin we are strange for likeing ST so much but to us that is not strange so I guess what I am trying to say is what we may view as strange that person views as normal. Now I hope all of this has made some sence because I think I have just confused myself.....go figure.

When I lived in Miami just about everyday I would see a homeless woman that dressed only in cardboard boxes and paper bags.She would have a different configuration of paper bags and boxes each day.I would give her a couple of dollors every time I saw her just because she was at least being creative.

When I lived in Miami just about everyday I would see a homeless woman that dressed only in cardboard boxes and paper bags.She would have a different configuration of paper bags and boxes each day.I would give her a couple of dollors every time I saw her just because she was at least being creative.

That was a lovely thing to do Klingonmike. :)

Bless you KlingonMike!!!

I haven't SEEN anything that weird, but, thanks to my job, I've HEARD alot of weird things. I've been working customer service in call centers for 8 years now-5 years with the phone company, and the past year for the cable company. In speaking with the general public, some of the demands people make or the things they say are outrageous. I could write a book!

I see something unusual every day. I look at myself in the mirror every morning. What I see is truly weird. :bow: :) :) :) :o

I work with kids...very strange stories can occur. Plus, even stranger stories come from ...well, lets just say Kids say the darnedest things!