Do You Have A School Class Ring?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Have A School Class Ring?

• Yes- Just High School
    • Yes- Just College/Tech School
    • Yes- High School and College/Tech School
    • No- But I Plan To
    • No

my brother is getting his High school class ring Oct. 3rd and I was wondering if anyone here has a class ring or if they are planning to.

I only have a high school ring, didn't buy the college ring.

High School Class of 2001 :inlove:

Yes, I have my High School ring (CLASS OF 98 :inlove: !!!!!!)

I was going to get one from either my College or the International Honor Society... but ended up not getting it :lol: Oh well. (CLASS OF 2000 :P !!!!)

I am getting another degree from that College, so I might get my college ring after all... have not decided yet.

I have one. I took me a great deal of work and help to get it. 10K white gold. I plan to get another for college... if I have the money when I graduate.

I was never interested in a college ring. College isn't the closeknit experience that High School is.

When I was a child I saw this large ring on my uncle's finger. I asked him what it was & he said it was his college ring. I loved it & he let me wear it, throughout my childhood, whenever we'd visit. He told me that when I graduated from college he & my aunt would buy me one. Well, I didn't remember this as I grew up but a couple of months from graduation they called & said, "So, have you picked one out?" It was the nicest thing. I love my college ring (it's a small pinky ring). As a matter of fact, I lost it several years ago & thankfully, my university replaced it at a minimal price so I still wear every day.

UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI

i don't have a ring. i couldn't afford my high school one. maybe i'll get one from college and maybe someday try to get one related to high school.

tm

No.

The only things I still have from high school are my letterman jacket and my freshman yearbook (1987-88).The other things,like individual awards and citations (even my diploma) have been lost during various moves across country and back again over the years.I've never bothered replacing them.

Got one from high school graduation.

Has my birthstone in it, one side of the ring has my school mascot, a thunderbird, and the other reflects what sport I lettered in.

Never wear it. :)