Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

For Hamburger Lovers

Medium-rare, with cheese, onions, ketchup, mustard, & lettuce. :laugh:

There's a little burger joint about 3/4 of a mile from my house that serves an awesome double cheeseburger.

It's bigger than Wendy's Triple,or Hardee's $6 Dollar burgers.

I'm a grown man with a fairly healthy apetite and I can only eat one (usually feeding the last few bites to my dog,since by that point I'm stuffed).

It comes with everything...red onion,lettuce,pickles,tomato,ketchup,spicy mustard.And the buns are toasted....all that for $2.25. Not bad.

Back in Michigan, there's a little hole in the wall bar on Michigan Avenue called Millers.

There's no menu, no bills.

They have burgers, fries or onion rings.

They have the best cheeseburger that I have ever found, and I've looked very hard and can't find a close second anywhere.

When you're done eating, you go to the bar, tell them what you had, and you pay there. Simple and there's always a line out the door.

I love my burger cooked medium rare, with thick cheese, ketchup, mustard and mayonaisse.

Edited by Madame Butterfly

I have a thing for Carl Jrs (known as Hardees in some areas) $6 Dollar Burger. It's ALLOT of burger for the money but when I sometimes tire of it I run to the-best-non-big-name-franchise Burger and Gyros joint in this neck of the woods: Canada Steak Burger :laugh:

A Wendys triple is good if the other two aren't nearby.

How I like them made depends on my mood.

Us cooking burgers at home, is the best IMHO. Either with ketchup, tomato, lettuce, honey mustard, and onion. Or with Sweet and Spicy French dressing & lettuce on it. Or rance dressing and ketchup (which incidentally the last two are really good on chicken too).

McD's... I like the Big & Tasty, sometimes with cheese (that is, when I do eat lunch there and I actually prefer the chicken sandwhiches and salads...however, most times I eat there it is breakfast time)

Sonic: Jr. Cheeseburger ketchup only. Or ketchup and mayo only.

And a really good burger is one that has sauteed mushrooms and cheese on it!!!! :laugh:

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Carl's Jr. / Hardees took a survey a couple years ago where they asked customers what new sandwich they wanted. The favorite, according to the survey, was a low-calorie grilled chicken sandwich.

Then they "mined" their past sales data to determine people's favorite individual ingredients and built a sandwich around that. The result is the 6 Dollar Chilli Bacon Cheeseburger.

A year later after both products were introduced grease-and-fat burger decidedly beat the healthy sandwich in just about every measure of sales and profitability.

As for my choice, I like bacon, cheese, onions, lettuce, and bacon.

"I like mine with Lettuce and Tomata, Heinz 57 and french fried potatas, big kosher pickle..."

By the way, anyone tried BK's new TRIPLE Whopper? That is a beastly monster of a hamburger right there.

Hamburger.... do you mean the one with pork or the one just with beef patties? I'd eat any burger though... I'd like them with bacon pieces... lettuce, some mayo, chilli sauce or chilli powder... tobasco sauce would be nice, loads of cheese, onions... sliced cucumber, more bacon... more cheese... some more chillies....

**** drooooooooling******

Well, there's no where I can get that in any burger outlets in my country simply because of the PORK ingredient. I'll just have to make my own.

Some more bacon and cheese please.... I"d like some ham slices too.

I want my burger medium at darkest, and JUICY! Nothing I hate more than a dried up burger.

I'll take catsup, mayonnaise, pickles, and cheese. Maybe lettuce or tomato if I'm in the mood for it. Mustard only if it's in trace amounts.

NEVER ONIONS! Hate onions.

KebabLand is my local burger place.

Well- cooked beef burger,

Slices of fresh melt-in-the-mouth cheese,

Spicy hot chilli sauce,

Chillies,

Grated fresh raw onions,

Grated fresh beetroot,

Grated fresh carrot,

Fresh sliced lettuce,

2-3 thick slices of tomato

layered inside thick, fresh, burger bread.

Too good and good for me! :assimilated: No mustard, no mayo and no fingerprints in the bread like America's.