Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Who would you like to see play a Vulcan?

I was reading an article about the potential cast for ST XI and I had a thought about who I'd like to see play a Vulcan. And I thought Claudia Black would be terrific.

Another genre actress would be Jewel Staite; and since most of what I watch is scifi - I'm more familiar with actresses already established in the genre.

The only male actor that comes to my mind is Jonathan Scarfe - I really know little about him but just saw a movie where he had a small - but excellently performed role.

The only male actor that comes to my mind is Jonathan Scarfe - I really know little about him but just saw a movie where he had a small - but excellently performed role.

350788[/snapback]

I have seen some of his work as well and I can see him as a Vulcan. He certainly has the pedigree for Trek. His father is Alan Scarfe who appeared in both TNG (Admiral Mendak in Data's Day and Tokath in Birthright, Part II) and VOY (Augris in Resistance). His step-mother is Barbara March who played Lursa. His mother, Sara Botsford, is also an actress but hasn't been in Trek.

Yes I'd like to see Robin Williams. He's always funny and I wonder how he'd try to be a funny Vulcan.

On the other hand, I really don't like Jim Carey. He used to be funny. Now he's more like silly. I'd like to see him play Vulcan too just to see that serious side.

Hhmm...one of our moderators. :lol:

:P :blink: :eek: :lol:

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

I'd like to see either Jeffrey Combs, or Philip Anglim (Vedek Bareil) play a Vulcan. It's late & I'm too tired to think of anyone outside of Trek. :lol: :sleepy:

Hhmm...one of our moderators.  ;)

:P :P :blink: :eek:

353535[/snapback]

Sounds illogical to me. :wow:

353655[/snapback]

:lol: I think VaBeachGuy would be good. :lol:

I think The Rock would do a good job...he can do the vulcan eyebrow thing :inlove: :P ..."Logic dictates that i lay the smackdown on your candy ***" :lol:

Rowan Atkinson. He's got the right wrinkles in the right places when he tries to put on a straight face.