Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Frakes says the TNG movies are over!

I’m not surprised.

When you look at the history of Paramount they have always waited to see if the last ST film did well before actually saying “Yes, let’s do another.”

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Well, as Berman said, Nemesis may be the last TNG movie, but it won't be the last Trek movie. I think they next should be a DS9 or VOY movie, but if neither are concievable, introduce a new cast for a new audience, kind of like a "big screen Trek" instead of moving a series to the big screen. Heck, they could even do a trilogy! :)

Well as much as I hate to see the TNG crew go change is good. I hope that they use the DS9 cast for the next movie.

Stardate:213507.9

I'm not surpirsed either.I knew TNG was over when i got finished watching Nemesis.Why do u think in the preview commercials they said it was a "Generations final journey"they werent saying that for nothin.

ST:G "Two Captains, One Destiny"

ST:FC "Resistance is Futile"

ST:I "The Battle For Paradise Has Begun"

ST:N "A Generation's Final Journey Begins"

As you can see, both 9 and 10 had begun/begins. When I say "Final Journey" in the previews, I was expecting it to be the final TNG movie. Hey, at least we got a conclussion instead of a 4th movie and then nothing, ya know?

Have to agree with you there I really hate it when they give you a great movie and then you never see another movie to continue the story. Like you said at least we got a conclusion to the story, I'm pretty sure we'll se some cammeos for the TNG cast in the next movie to phase them out completely like they did with ST:G.

B) B) B) :blink: :o :wacko: :blink: :o

but I KNOW there will be more ST movies, so I'm still happy ( :) :) :) ). I just wanted one more TNG. But, if it has to move on to another cast, i will be pleased to move on with it.

(but Frakes should direct anyways, even if its not TNG)

I agree! Frakes is a GREAT director and he should do the next ST movie. Brent Spiner and Patrick Stewart could write the book.... So we would have a TNG movie again B)

Mrs. Captain Picard

I agree! Frakes is a GREAT director and he should do the next ST movie. Brent Spiner and Patrick Stewart could write the book.... So we would have a TNG movie again  B)

Mrs. Captain Picard

lol

That could be so cool :-P ehehe

Seriously, I think like JLP..

I though with "A Generation's final journey begins" was the indication it was the last TNG movie...

And with Riker and Troi on the Titan, Bev at Starfleet medical, Data dead and all... Would it really be a TNG movie like we used to see?

Sign in to follow this