Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rustypelican

RustyPelicans Personal Log

All, So much has happened since I last posted anything. My Son (4) has developed seizures, and then we discovered that they were being caused by a brain tumor. He is getting radiation therapy this comming week to shrink the tumor, or at least try to. I'll post more info as It become available.

He is Scheduled for the radiation on the 9th of August. It should just be a 30 minute out patient procedure. I'll keep every one updated.

On another note I got the results to my VA Disability Claim. I am officially 30% disabled from my shoulder, knee and back. Now I just need to wait for the letter to get my knee fixed finally.

Trek Content. I just finished watching Enterprise S1 though again for the 3rd time.

Life is hectic in our home. Getting the kids ready for school. Trying to stay in control from the worry of Spencer's tumor. And working 10+ hour days and gong to school full time. I need a break before I do. I am finding some time to watch trek and play some music. But then I lose sleep and it is worse the next day. I hurt most of the time, knees and back, but I have as of yet not received the documents from the VA. I need some strength.

I'm so sorry to hear about your son's illness. I hope he recovers soon. Good luck to you and your family.