Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Enterprise Syndication Schedule

From st.com:

Enterprise Syndication Schedule

Beginning the weekend of September 17, Star Trek: Enterprise will be available in many of the major television markets in the United States.

Episodes from the four seasons of Enterprise will be presented in syndication, with every participating station showing the same episode on any given weekend.

Check the schedule below to see which episode will be airing on each weekend for the next year. Click a title for details about the episode.

Registered members of STARTREK.COM will see customized station, day and time information on the site beginning September 4. For details, read the FAQ article "How do I get the TV schedule information?"

This schedule is subject to change.

Weekend Title

09.17.05  Broken Bow, Part I and Regeneration (two episodes this weekend only)

09.24.05  Broken Bow, Part II

10.01.05  Borderland

10.08.05  Cold Station 12

10.15.05  The Augments

10.22.05  The Forge

10.29.05  Awakening

11.05.05  Kir'Shara

11.12.05  Babel One

11.19.05  United

11.26.05  The Aenar

12.03.05  Broken Bow, Part I

12.10.05  Broken Bow, Part II

12.17.05  Borderland

12.24.05  Cold Station 12

12.31.05  The Augments

01.07.06  Storm Front

01.14.06  Storm Front, Part II

01.21.06  Home

01.28.06  Bound

02.04.06  Affliction

02.11.06  Divergence

02.18.06  Demons

02.25.06  Terra Prime

03.04.06  The Forge

03.11.06  Awakening

03.18.06  Kir'Shara

03.25.06  Babel One

04.01.06  United

04.08.06  The Aenar

04.08.06  Regeneration

04.22.06  Daedalus

04.29.06  Observer Effect

05.06.06  In a Mirror, Darkly, Part I

05.13.06  In a Mirror, Darkly, Part II

05.20.06  These Are the Voyages...

05.27.06  Carbon Creek

06.03.06  Storm Front

06.10.06  Storm Front, Part II

06.17.06  Home

06.24.06  Bound

07.01.06  Affliction

07.08.06  Divergence

07.15.06  Demons

07.22.06  Terra Prime

07.29.06  Daedalus

08.05.06  Observer Effect

08.12.06  In a Mirror, Darkly, Part I

08.19.06  In a Mirror, Darkly, Part II

08.26.06  These Are the Voyages...

09.02.06  Carbon Creek

09.09.06  Regeneration

Next week we hope to provide a list of cities and stations that will be airing Enterprise.

I don't know. I kinda wished they would just run the seasons and espiodes in order.....

I really want to see Enterprise seasons 1 ans 2! These I am not going to miss out on!

just saw on startrek.com that a local station has picked up enterprise. i missed all of season one. so i can't wait to watch it from the beginning.

tm :tribble:

just saw on startrek.com that a local station has picked up enterprise.  i missed all of season one. so i can't wait to watch it from the beginning.

tm :tribble:

349457[/snapback]

You're going to have to wait a while longer. For the first year of syndication, the only season 1 episode they will be showing is Broken Bow. If you check the schedule above, they are starting with season 4 although there are a couple of season 2 episodes also scheduled.

startrek.com has the list of what cities this will be on. I still plan to buy the last two seasons on DVD even though it's coming on TV

Edited by Gamera

what I don't understand is that the station that is supposed to have Enterprise doesn't even show it in the TV schedule. Oh well, I'm just glad I bought the DVDs since it looks like it's not going to be on any TV station here that I'm able to watch

nevermind, I found it. It's coming on 9/18/05 where I live at 2:05 a.m. :laugh: who's up that early?! And it's only going to be Broken Bow Part 1, they aren't showing Regeneration. Instead they are showing the Twilight Zone

nevermind, I found it. It's coming on 9/18/05 where I live at 2:05 a.m. :laugh:  who's up that early?!

352190[/snapback]

Star Trek fans. They were putting Voyager reruns on at that time in my local area ( before they stopped doing even that), and I was getting up for them.

For me it starts Monday 26th, at 1:30am. But on the WB!!! That's where it should have aired in the first place!

I'm lucky. In Canada, Space is showing Enterprise and they've started them from season 1 in order. I found out today that a Fox station we get with our cable package will be airing it. This weekend they have Broken Bow on late Saturday afternoon and Regeneration on late Sunday afternoon.

The weirdest thing happened to me.. i was watching chanel 4 - NBC in los angeles california at 1200 am .. just finished the local news.. expected maybe a jayleno rerun or something when

ENTERPRISE WAS ON TV!!!!

what a trip (no pun intended)

SURPRISE!!! I'm watching it, too. I saw the promos since yesterday. (I'm in Monrovia)

It just makes me mad that it seems they are playing enterprise at 1 or 2 in the morning. Do they want it to fail? Its like they want to prove that it is bad so people will stop trying start it up again. If it was on at a real hour I would have tried to watch it as I can't afford to buy the dvds.

i guess i should feel lucky it's on sundays at 9pm. it's great to see it again. it has a better time slot than voyager did. voyager used to be on at 12 am before it disappeared locally.

tm :nono:

It was pretty good... i think its stupid they just kinda jam all the episodes togther... they could at least do seasons 1, 2, 3,4 in the right order... also, they repeated a whole bunch of episodes.. whats up with that?

:frusty: Joy! Joy! Joy! Enterprise comes on late Saturday night here ( and NOT on UPN!).

With Spike changing its schedule so that ocassionally I get home from work in time to see a rerun of TNG, I am able to get Star Trek reruns again!

I have to question the competence of whoever made up the schedule, it just doesn't make sense to skip around like they are. It would be more logical to play them in their original order.

I agree that it's really unfair to the people who haven't even seen Enterprise that they just mainly show Season 4 episodes. Not only that, but they seem to show the same episodes over and over. I'm just glad I went ahead and bought the ENT series on DVD. I would have been very disappointed if I had waited this long for it air on other stations besides UPN and they show this. No season one, and only a couple of episodes from season 2. It's pathetic.

I guess people will have to wait until Spike TV plays Enterprise until they finally have a chance to see the series in order

I guess people will have to wait until Spike TV plays Enterprise until they finally have a chance to see the series in order

357787[/snapback]

Spike doesn't own any syndication rights to Enterprise and I haven't seen anywhere that they are interested in acquiring those rights in the future. From what I read somewhere (I can't remember where) the initial syndication contract is for a minimum of 4 years so even if they did want them it will be quite a while before the rights are available.

Edited by Takara_Soong

it's just that I wouldn't doubt it if Spike one day got ENT. They have TNG and DS9 with VOY coming next year. All that's missing is TOS and ENT, they'd probably have TOS now if they could :P