Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

U.S.S Relavtivity - Involved in the TCW?

Well, so far, we know for sure of 2 TCW fronts - "Future Guy" from the 28th century and his Sulliban friends in the present along with Daniels and friends from the 31st century.

With this said, how would you all like to see an episode dealing with the Relativity from the 29th century as seen in VOY "Relativity"? It would even allow for a guest appearance by Seven or another Trek character who's well versed in time travel.

Well, what do you think? Good idea? :laugh:

Stardate:213501.0

Yeh i think its a good idea if its well written.I think it would be a neat way to get a mixed cast episode.

And Guinan could be on board with Kes and Q and ...

:laugh: The purpose is not for a crossover, but for a TCW episode involving the Relativity. I just figured we could get an established Trek character, one versed in time travel like Seven of Nine for example, as a bonus. :laugh:

And Guinan could be on board with Kes and Q and ...

And Janeway so Kes can hug her in the end :laugh:

heh, sorry must be the flu talking here.

but it sounds like a good idea, something happens that shouldnt happen cause of Future Guy and in comes the U.S.S. Relativity with Seven of Nine and Janeway (Well Janeway might show up, Braxton said it himself, she loves to stick her nose in temporal stuff) to fix the problem

but it sounds like a good idea, something happens that shouldnt happen cause of Future Guy and in comes the U.S.S. Relativity with Seven of Nine and Janeway (Well Janeway might show up, Braxton said it himself, she loves to stick her nose in temporal stuff) to fix the problem

Sounds like a good idea as long as it's well written.

Might work.. I would prefer I they didn't involve Seven of Nine or any other already known character, I would like them to handle it themselves, much more interesting.