Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Do you watch Enterprise?

Do you watch Enterprise?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Do you watch Enterprise?

• Yes, it's my favorite show!
    • No, it just doesn't suit my interrests.
    • Sometimes, it's good enough to watch sometimes.
    • Dunno, I don't get UPN nor ENT in syndication.

I voted "its my favorite show."

I have every episode on tape edited so there are no commercials, and I watch every Wednesday and Sunday nights, even if its a rerun.

Would you call me a dedicated fan?

I haven't been watching the reruns, but I try and watch the new episodes, although, if it's entering the third season it'd probably be a good idea to start watching them... :lol:

Well, it is not my favourite show (TNG TNG TNG TNG :lol: ) but I watch it. Season 1 is on TV in Germany for the first time and I will have to wait a long time until season 2 comes up. But I have to say that the episodes I saw were quite good.

Mrs. Captain Picard

Again I voted Sometimes, it's good enough to watch sometimes...but the last couple of Ep's have done well and I look forward to next season.

Yes I watch it but it'ss not my fave show. At the moment I'm more interested in the tv show 24 with Kiefer Sutherland.

Yes, It's my favorite show on TV..I watch it everyweek weather it is a new show or a rerun..I'm very excited about season 3..I'm crazy about 'Enterprise'..! :laugh:

Stardate:213499.9

I voted yes but it is not my favorite show.Quantum Leap is my favorite show

I accidently hit "dunno" , although I meant to do "sometimes" although thats mostly because I don't get any channels at my dads house, and most of the time ENT is on I'm there ;) I try to see it when ever I can though. Its the probably thebest since TNG imo. I always am doing somwthing I need to go to like some big school thing that I'm not allowed to miss on the day all the good shows come out ;)

I VOTED "SOMETIMES" Sometimes it holds my interest and sometimes it doesn't. I believe it's because it's a throw back in time. Although I would like to be thrown back in time to undo some of my mistakes in life.

It's ok could be a little better at drawing me into the story other than that it's a great series.

It's not my favorite. I watch it sometimes, because I am a Trekker. I am looking forward to the next season, and hope I will enjoy it more.

None of those fit me. I watch all the new episodes, but i am not wild about it. I like it, i enjoy it, but it lacks a certain something for me. One the other hand, it is the only show i watch and the one that my hubby and i watch together :biggrin:

:biggrin: I dont think my vote fits. In my opinion Enterprise is not my favorite Star Trek or my favorite TV show, but I do watch every new episode when it comes out.