Sign in to follow this  
Madame Butterfly

What's Your Emotional IQ?

Well, the link doesn't show anything, butI've taken that exact test before...it scored me as a 113 and my mother as a 112.

My strength is empathy (I agree) and my weakness is confidence (I partially agree.)

Your score = 123

What does your score mean?

Your Emotional IQ is excellent - much higher than average. This means that, in general, you are able to express your feelings clearly in appropriate situations. You are optimistic and positive, and adapt well to changed circumstances. You deal effectively with stress, interact with others and communicate adequately. You are comfortable with yourself, and you know and appreciate your talents and strong points as well as your weaknesses. You are able to motivate yourself, find the energy and the strength necessary to complete what you need to do to reach your goals. You are one of the resilient people who bounce back after major drawbacks, survive hardship without bitterness, and still manage to empathize with others. These skills will certainly bring you long-term benefits such as stronger relationships, better health and personal happiness.

I guess in the last year, I have had gone through some major and pretty much for the most part positive chnages :bow: (Yeah, I have had negative things happen, but I have tried my best to adapt and grow with them and try to turn them positive)

I had tried something similar a couple years ago and had gotten something like a 100. So to now have a 123... definately much improved :laugh::bow:

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Your score = 103

Your Emotional IQ is in the average range. Essentially, you're able to recognize and deal with your own emotions and those of others in a reasonably effective manner. This is likely evident in your ability to relate to others, express your needs, and maintain a satisfactory level of emotional health. Since your score is in the mid-range, however, you are not taking full advantage of your potential. By learning and practicing new skills and more effective ways of dealing with people, you could increase your EIQ. After all, we can always improve our communication, ways of relating to others and resilience. The benefits will be numerous, including stronger relationships, a more successful career and better emotional health. Most of all, you will be an all-around happier person.

Your score = 115

Your Emotional IQ is excellent - much higher than average. This means that, in general, you are able to express your feelings clearly in appropriate situations. You are optimistic and positive, and adapt well to changed circumstances. You deal effectively with stress, interact with others and communicate adequately. You are comfortable with yourself, and you know and appreciate your talents and strong points as well as your weaknesses. You are able to motivate yourself, find the energy and the strength necessary to complete what you need to do to reach your goals. You are one of the resilient people who bounce back after major drawbacks, survive hardship without bitterness, and still manage to empathize with others. These skills will certainly bring you long-term benefits such as stronger relationships, better health and personal happiness.

Oh, well... :laugh::tear:

Your score = 72

There's some bad news and some good news. The bad news is that your Emotional IQ is relatively low. In a practical sense, this means that you are not reaching your full potential. Low EIQ has a negative impact on all aspects of life such as relationships, your emotional health and level of motivation. As a result of your behavior, others may view you as being critical, inexpressive, inhibited, detached, cold, or even condescending. Your difficulties relating to others and dealing successfully with your own emotions may have a negative impact on your health; people with lower EIQs are prone to anxiety, depression, excessive guilt, aggressiveness, low self-concept, and stress-related problems. Chances are that you also have difficulty bouncing back from life's problems. Now for the good news: by learning and practicing new skills and more effective ways of dealing with people, you can significantly improve your EIQ. The benefits will be numerous, including stronger relationships, a more successful career and better health. Most of all, you will be an all-around happier person.

:bow::bow:

Your score = 124

Emotional IQ

Your score = 116

:bow::laugh:

Your score = 70

There's some bad news and some good news. The bad news is that your Emotional IQ is relatively low. In a practical sense, this means that you are not reaching your full potential. Low EIQ has a negative impact on all aspects of life such as relationships, your emotional health and level of motivation. As a result of your behavior, others may view you as being critical, inexpressive, inhibited, detached, cold, or even condescending. Your difficulties relating to others and dealing successfully with your own emotions may have a negative impact on your health; people with lower EIQs are prone to anxiety, depression, excessive guilt, aggressiveness, low self-concept, and stress-related problems. Chances are that you also have difficulty bouncing back from life's problems. Now for the good news: by learning and practicing new skills and more effective ways of dealing with people, you can significantly improve your EIQ. The benefits will be numerous, including stronger relationships, a more successful career and better health. Most of all, you will be an all-around happier person.

Your Emotional IQ is in the average range. Essentially, you're able to recognize and deal with your own emotions and those of others in a reasonably effective manner. This is likely evident in your ability to relate to others, express your needs, and maintain a satisfactory level of emotional health. Since your score is in the mid-range, however, you are not taking full advantage of your potential. By learning and practicing new skills and more effective ways of dealing with people, you could increase your EIQ. After all, we can always improve our communication, ways of relating to others and resilience. The benefits will be numerous, including stronger relationships, a more successful career and better emotional health. Most of all, you will be an all-around happier person.

I got a 115.

345070[/snapback]

Pretty good for someone on meds...looks to me like you don't really need those pills we talked about in the other thread, Wishfire. :laugh:

I got 119.

I got a 115.

345070[/snapback]

Pretty good for someone on meds...looks to me like you don't really need those pills we talked about in the other thread, Wishfire. :laugh:

I got 119.

345238[/snapback]

Probably her medication is helping to keep her emotional IQ in a good level.

Edited by Data

Your Score = 114

Oh, well... :lol:  :lol:

Your score = 72

:)  :)

345100[/snapback]

:lol: I don't think any of those things about you. :hug:

Lol, I took it again and answerred the questions "correctly" :hug: and I got a score of 136! :lol:

Results of the Emotional IQ Test

Emotional IQ

Your score = 136

I also was able to get it as low as 61.

I guess the whole thing depends on the mood you're in at the time.

Edited by Eratosthenes