Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Whats Your Background?

Everyone, closed/minimize all windows on your comp, press the PRINT SCREEN button, paste it into a new paint file, save it as w/e you want the title to be, resize it (with your pohotoediting program) and upload it to imageshack, @ http://www.imageshack.us amd then copy and paste the URL into an spoiler/image tag...

mine:

Click For Spoiler
untitled3qy.jpg

GUDEMOW!

Click For Spoiler

PDVD_0022.jpg

my background, stolen from one of the Lord of the Rings, extended DVD's

Edited by Unadopted Angelic

I change mine often...

During football season I usually have Cardinals wallpaper backgrounds.Any other time of the year,the background is usually scenery with biblical text from www.worship.net.

Mine is a picture of what I am trained to work with, though this is on the wrong type of ship from the one I served on, (An Arliegh Burke class destroyer in the picture, as opposed to a Ticonderoga Class Cruiser that I WAS on.)

Click For Spoiler
untitled0el.jpg

Well, here's the ship I served on... :lol:

Actually, I'm disliking this background more everyday. Today's probably the last day I have it on.

Click For Spoiler
blueshades9hc.png

desktopsmall.jpg

Why are people using spoilers? I see no need.

Edited by Data

I wont bother posting mine and just tell you what it is, its easyer that wy

its black, thats it no pictures or anything cause cant be bothered looking for anyhting good.

They put em in spoilers because it don't distort the page so much, and dont make the load time really slow for us who have dial up...

340243[/snapback]

They could just post the link instead of using the img command.

I change mine every single day.

Its usually some artwork I'll find at an on-line gallery.I like abstracts and flowing colors.

My current background..  :lol: 

Click For Spoiler
010.jpg

340248[/snapback]

And how often does that change? :wink2:

My wallpaper Background for the computer!

Has been Kevin P from ManHunt the search for Americas most Hot Male Model /Chad Michael Murray Shirtless wallpaper from House OF Wax and a recent one of Rusty Joiner on a Bed in his undies.

My current background..  :lol: 

Click For Spoiler

340248[/snapback]

And how often does that change? :wink2:

Actually it changes quite often, perhaps every few weeks. I don't always have Kira pics as my background. But it's usually something Trek related..I'm getting anxious for the Trek convention in a few weeks and seeing Nana so I changed it recently..

Has been Kevin P from ManHunt the search for Americas most Hot Male Model /Chad Michael Murray Shirtless wallpaper from "House OF Wax" and a recent one of Rusty Joiner on a Bed in his undies.

Has been Kevin P from ManHunt the search for Americas most Hot Male Model /Chad Michael Murray Shirtless wallpaper from "House OF Wax" and a recent one of Rusty Joiner on a Bed in his undies.

341567[/snapback]

uh...you've already said that. :lol:

desktopsmall.jpg

340146[/snapback]

I just happened to notice you have AVG too..oh and Nero :lol: . Cool program Nero is, IMO.

Click For Spoiler
I removed all of my old files and pictures and renamed the username so that it is really nice for my parents who often find it messed up when they come on. I found this desktop because it's bright, colourful and .... you get the idea. We all like it.

windowsxp7ym.jpg

Yes, I got the most recent version of Nero which has Nero Start Smart. Nero Start Smart plays movies like PowerDVD. So it copies CDs and DVDs with the ability to play DVD movies.

:lol: Wow, that's purty.

341652[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly. My first thought was: "Wow!" I sat there staring for a moment then thought: "That's purty." Then read your post. :lol: Your mama from W. Virginia too? :dude: