Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zipkirk1966

Hello Fresh meat her....Oh I mean new gut here :-D

Hello all

My name is Brian I'm from Long Beach MS yes MISSISSIPPI and there are fans of Star Trek in MS :laugh: I'm 39 year old geek yes I'm a geek LOL and proud of it and have been most of my life I was born in 1966 the year of Star Trek I do love to tell people that, the look I get from them makes me feel so good to see that roll of the eyes and them saying "are you one of them", give me great pleasure indeed LOL. Well I'm off nice to meet you all and hope to make great friends here. Many Thanks.

Brian :eekout:

Welcome to StarTrekfans.net!!

Hope you enjoy it here.....see you out there :P

Hey Brian, most of these northerners and Canadians and Foreigners around here might not understand this, but you might. Go right on and Git-R-Done 'round these here parts. By the way, ya din't bring yer Tricorder wichyadidja? Sorry bout all the southern jokes, couldn't resist...Welcome aboard. and don't feed the Klingons.

THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL

I must say you are a friendly bunch LOL but I like that and as for the southern jokes I'm use to it LOL but the thing is I have live here all my life but don't have a southern accent and I dress in black lol not your southern your use too.

Brian

It is a great honor to have an orginal star trekkie. I bow down to you! I am Captain Lursa and I welcome you to Star Trek fans!