Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaBeachGuy

Me, my brother and my mother...

Me, my brother and my mother decided to drive down to Norfolk today (only about 15 minutes away) to tour the USS Wisconsin (a Battleship) which is now a museum.

Here's a few pics from today.

Click For Spoiler

Always have the same pose, and deadpan expression, eh VBG? :P :P :P

336539[/snapback]

If you look closely you'll notice that it's not just the same pose, it's the same shot (of me). There were only three of us there so I just cropped the pictures to show all 3 of us. In one picture my brother is taking the picture of me and my mother and in the other picture I was taking a picture of my brother and mother. I just took him out of one picture and added him to one of me and her then took me out of one and added me to one of him and her.

Nice pics! How was the Wisconsin? Have been to the NewJersey .For some reason i like battleships..

It's pretty cool, they had more of the ship open this year then they did last year when I went on it. Last year I was only able to walk on the main deck. This year we were able to walk all over the upper decks, not inside but all over the outer areas and up ladders and in corridors. It was pretty cool.

Cool, Glad to hear that you had a great time

When i went back to the Jersey it was differenbt also. We were not aloowed in places where i had been to last time..Weird

Awesome pics VBG! Looks pretty cool to be walking on the deck like that..Nice Eagle Jersey BTW.. :P

Whow, VBG, you must be the best photoshoper ever! I saved the pics, zoomed up on em, and didnt even see any flat edges or white around the Figure.

(not ment to say you didnt do them, was just complimenting your photoshopping)

Awesome pics VBG! Looks pretty cool to be walking on the deck like that..Nice Eagle Jersey BTW.. :P

336581[/snapback]

Those pics were actually taken down in front of the ship, here's a couple that are on the ship.

I wore the Jersey because it was hot and I knew that the breeze would flow through it keeping me cool lol

Click For Spoiler

Whow, VBG, you must be the best photoshoper ever! I saved the pics, zoomed up on em, and didnt even see any flat edges or white around the Figure.

(not ment to say you didnt do them, was just complimenting your photoshopping)

336584[/snapback]

I'll show you what I can do in photoshop if you like. Hey VBG, nice pictures there, mate! :P :P :) :P