Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A l t e r E g o

To: Recently new (and not so new) Members

Our Great Leader has recently reset the controls to show all post's made back to nearly the start of this site. Please go exploring the back pages of your favorite forums, there are dozens of poll's and hundreds of posts now visible for you're viewing (and posting) pleasure. Enjoy! :)

Yes! No more lost threads...Thank you VBG! :blink:

You're welcome, but also thank master_q, it was his suggestion that prompted the change.

In that case:

Thank you master_Q!! B) :)

Thanks Master Q and VBG. Also, I love the new smilies, especially - ;) ;) :lol: :wow::tear::laugh: :borgqueen: (oh wait, that;s all of them :wow: OK, I like Garak and Quark best cause they're my favourite ds9 characters. But the klingon and spock are really cool too..crud)

Thanks VBG and master_q. This is great!

Sounds great. I'm a history buff, so I'll enjoy going through the archives of the forum.

Cool, if you find you are reading a thread where the gifs aren't working and it annoys you, please send me the address of the thread and I'll work on fixing em.

jdigs Posted on Aug 2 2003, 01:50 AM Ah those were the days.. 

:rolleyes: Seems like only yesterday...

I'm new here just joined today. I'm 41 years old and have been a star trek fan since I was a little girl. I've watched all the star trek movies. I lives in arkansas with my mom and your two dogs and one cat. that is all I think about myself at the time hope to talk to some of you later. And a friend of mine told me about this site.

You earn rank by reaching posting milestones. Check out THIS

thread for all the details and no, no benifits. Also, Bashir is the newest member they're joining like mad!

Cool thanx Master_Q now i've got loadsa posting to do!

My one thousandth post, Wahoooooooooo!!!!!