Sign in to follow this  
muddthe1st

Do you read?

Do you read the TNG books? What book are you reading now? What is your favorite?

The Last TNG book I read was the "Nemesis" novel. I'm so glad I read it before seeing the movie. It went into more detail and made things alot clearer about the depth of the relationship between Shinzon and The Viceroy. My favorite book is "Dark Mirror".

Dark Mirror is definitly a good yarn..The Devil's heart is also top notch as are Imazdi and Ghost Ship. I can't remember the others that I've read. :)

I have read most of the TNG books, all 4 movie novelizations included.

Favorites include: First Contact,Nemesis, Insurrection, Immortal Coil, Metamorphosis, Spartacus, Descent, Survivors. The ones in yellow are my most favorite!

Also I like the short story "I Am Become Death", from the Strange New Worlds series.

I am currently reading "The Romulan Prize" . My fave book is "Dark Mirror" (SO great!!!)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Guest Ktrek

A few weeks back I finished "Immortal Coil" but am not reading any TNG books right now. One of the very best TNG books ever written! I'm currently reading "TOS - Gemini" and reading through the "New Frontier" series. I also just finished William Shatner's "Get a Life" about Star Trek fandom. It was hilarious and well written! I also just read "VOY - Homecoming" and am going pick up the sequel, "The Further Shore" ,this weekend so I can see how the story pans out. My next read will be to work through John Vornholt's TNG novels the "Genesis Wave" trilogy and his sequel "Genesis Force" which just came out last week. I also want to read the TNG novel "Do Comets Dream" very soon. As you can see I love Star Trek books! :laugh:

Ktrek

So far, I've read The 2 Dominion War TNG book, Behind Enemy Lines and Tunnel Through The Stars.

The First Contact Novel

The Q-Continuum (Q-Space, Q-Zone, Q-Strike)

and I have Planet X and Rogue...waiting to be read.

OK, the books I am personally waiting for are from that new 12 book series coming out next year... what about everyone else?

The only one I've read is the TNG Technical Manual, wich was sometimes pretty tought to understand, but very interesting.. I thank you all for your advice on good books, I will be buying Immortal Coil and Dark Mirror soon :)

I use to read the books at the end of high school (around 16-18)

I got some DS9, some TNG, one or 2 Voyager and 1 or 2 Crossover.

I was buying them then and really enjoyed it.

But now, I suppose I have other interests... :T

And I like to build my own stories in my mind.. LOL

I've been reading alot of the William Shatner books all are very well written. I have also read "Dark Mirror" very good one of the TNG books out there. You all have mentioned some that I have not yet read and I'm going to go and grab them soon.

ive only read two tng books ever, and they were 'Q-squared' and 'the devils heart'

Q squared was good.

Yes,I read TNG books. I am currently reading three books; they are not all Star Trek though.

My favorite Star Trek book is Dark Mirror. :)

I've read Pathways, Mozaic, Immortal Coil, Q-Squared, Q-in-Law, Imzadi...and I think that's it so far, although I'm in the middle of about 12 others...(not exaggerating! Although probably spelling wrong.)

I read all the Star Trek books I can,I have accumulated a small library of books from all the Star Trek shows.

My all time favorite is "Crossover" which features the TNG crew along with a couple of TOS crew Like Dr.McCoy,Scotty,and Spock.

I read all the Star Trek books I can,I have accumulated a small library of books from all the Star Trek shows.

My all time favorite is "Crossover" which features the TNG crew along with a couple of TOS crew Like Dr.McCoy,Scotty,and Spock.

I enjoyed "Crossover" very much. I wish they would have done a movie like that.

Has anyone read any of the booksWilliam Shatner wrote (how many were there anyway?) And what did you think? I just started Spectre I think it's called, and it isn't bad!