Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

how do you like your tea

I like southern Brewed tea

how does everybody else like theirs, I like to try different types, after all Tea is the 2nd most popular drink on the planet next to water

Here is how to make iced tea with only one cup (most people make a picture of it). This is far more convenient then having to make a lot all at once.

First get a normal-sized plastic cup (can NOT be glass, ceramic or metal and must be an average size (the plastic ‘kids’ cups from restaurants will do fine)).

Fill the cup to about half with cold water. Microwave the water in the cup for 1.20 minuends (gives you slightly less then boiling water).

Put the tea bag in the cup and seep/dip until slightly MORE powerful then how you like it (knowing this without tasting it is a skill you will gain over time). DO NOT SIP THE HOT TEA UNLESS YOU ARE USED TO IT. I recimend just making it a little longer then you would a hot cup of tea.

Get a spoon out. Put any honey or sugar in here (if you wait it will not dissolve).

Get out some ice cubes/ground ice (ground is better if you are just starting out). Fill it slowly until the ice stops melting. You will need to wait for about 20 seconds to see if the ice all melts (if it does you need to put more in). Be careful when you put the first cube in, it may splash hot water. I use the spoon to put the first one in.

It’s done!

That mostly says it, iced with sugar.

My favorite way to fix iced tea is to use a "sun tea" jar (a one gallon size glass jar with a spout), full it with (cheap store-brand) bottled water, and put in half a box (10 tea bags) of Celestial Seasonings herbal tea (no sweeteners :( ) . I let it brew in the fridge overnight, and the next day I have perfectly brewed iced tea. Since their herbal tea has no caffeine, I can drink as much as I want!

If I'm feeling cheap, I just use 8 teabags. It's still good, but not as strong.

When drinking hot tea, I always brew it strong, and drink it without sweeteners (unless I'm sick, then I add some sage honey).

Like most Southerners, I like a little tea with my sugar.

(We brew it in the coffee-maker, then load it up with sugar and drink it ice cold.)

i like lemon iced tea (cans) now and then. my fave way of tea is really hot but really milky too. if its coffee I have half sugar. :( I know too much sugar is bad, so I don't drink tea or coffe often. 7/8th of the time I drink fruit juices.

Like most Southerners, I like a little tea with my sugar.

(We brew it in the coffee-maker, then load it up with sugar and drink it ice cold.)

333006[/snapback]

There you go.That's the way we drink it in Missouri,too. :(

I don't drink tea but I do drink herbal teas sometimes. Some, like lemon zinger, are good either hot or cold.

The experts say that water boiled on the stove makes better tea than the microwave. I have found this to be true.

In fact I used to work with a woman from China who would bring in a thermos of hot water to make her tea because microwaved tea didn't taste as good.

I love mint tea in the morning and chamomile at night.

other than that I am a carbonated drinks girl

and interesting fact though is theat drinking a min of 5 glasses of water has bee found to prevent soe cancers and improve physical appearences, perhaps i need to be drinking more water per day.

I don't like tea. Tea is worse then coffee for you, so... also, i don't like the taste of it.

333127[/snapback]

Actually as an asthmatic it has been found to be good for breathing to drink it. especially the caffeine, just not to over do it.

its also god for a cold to help break up the Mucus in your chest to help the Breathing (hot tea of course)

nobody is a Fan of Flavored teas like Reapberry and Peach?

333948[/snapback]

It depends on where you get it from. I've had good raspberry tea some places, but the one I had at Taco Bell was awful. I mean, it was raspberry tea... at Taco Bell. What was I expecting? lol.