Harry potter 6- for the fourth time

1776- forgot author

How to clean Windows xp- for dummies

War of the worlds

The Everyday Guide to the Gospels

A Commonsense Guide to Fasting

The Holy Bible

the latest RBC devotional booklet

Well, I finally finished Stone of Tears, and I got through Blood of the Fold (the third book in the series) fairly quickly. I just started Temple of the Winds, book four of the Sword of Truth series. Just another eight or so to the series, and I recently heard that there's at least two more books to be released. :naughty:

Dante

The divvine Comedy

Vol. 1: Inferno

Victor Hogo

The hunchback of notre dame

Jack Higgins

Eye of the storm

Stephen Coonts

Deep black Dark Zone

W.E.B Griffin

Special Ops

Oh yes the Ty guide

My sister keeps asking what is the big deal with it.. and why I got kinda obsessed with it. but Wicked the Musical's soundtrack is awesome, I have always loved the Wizard of Oz (and my favorite characters were the Tin Man, the Scarecrow and the Witch of the West)....and this book is really quite good. And I am looking forward to the continuing story. (Not to mention I really really want to see the play)

Wicked - the life and times of the Wicked Witch of the West

and this is the sequel coming out soon

Son of a Witch

Wicked the Musical's soundtrack is awesome

I saw a behind the scenes thing about "Wicked" on an airplane a few weeks back. It looked really good!

I'm currently reading "Wyatt Earps Tombstone Vendetta" by Glenn Boyer.

I'm struggling through some James Rollins novels simply because my father-in-law loved them and loaned them to me.

I'm finding them just the same story over and over and very little character development.

One called "Sandstorm.", the other called "Ice Hunt." They are supposed to be edge of your seat exciting, but I'm finding them somewhat tiresome.

I don't know what is the matter with me .... I've been a voracious reader all my life, but I just can't seem to find any book to really care about. (Other than Harry Potter!) I wish Stephen King would write something else, but so much of his stuff was just so awesome that he'll have a hard time topping anything previous.

I'm probably going to have to switch back to non-fiction true crime stuff for a while. A couple of years ago it was O.J. and Lizzie Borden .... then David Koresh and Jim Jones. Maybe I'll go to the library and try to find something about Son of Sam?

The Ranger's Apprentice by Flanagan Book 1 (I just finished this and have to return it) Good youth fantasy that is the first in a series of books. Also have the recently read The Golden Compass Book 1 (in the Dark materials series). I'm looking forward to reading the next book in both series.

I'm currently reading the latest Trek magazine as well as the latest True West magazine.

Just finished the latest issue of "Mopar Collecter's Guide". Now I'm reading "Wild West" magazine.