Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Hammerhead: Shark Frenzy

Anyone else watch this movie last night on Sci-Fi Channel? It’s an awesome movie about a doctor (Jeffrey Combs) who had a son that was dying of cancer. He injected shark genes into his son, because sharks are immune to cancer, and it mutated the son into a human/shark hybrid. In fear that the shark instinct will take over and he will lose his son Paul forever, he invites ex-colleagues to his island to see the new shark man, but the doc especially needs the female colleagues for reasons that only a woman can satisfy.

This movie was surprisingly great, considering that this was another Sci-fi Channel made B-rated movie. But Combs pulls it off as the slick, cool professor. There is just something cool about him. The actors are actually above average, Jeffrey does a brilliant job in this movie, and he carries it for sure. The special fx are pretty good, better than usual. I recommend everyone to see the movie, it’s interesting. A definite must see if you’re a Combs fan.

Well those are two words I'd never expect to see in relation to a Scifi Saturay night movie: "I'd Recommend"

I did not watch the movie mainly because it was a made for scifi Saturday night movie; that and something about turning your son into a shark. I did see Jeffrey Combs in the preview - he had a guest role in the 4400 a couple of weeks ago as well.

I didn't watch it because the last five movies on Sci-fi I saw that involved the word "Shark" were terrible. I'm going to say the same for titles involving "Spider"

I watched the first 15 minutes - it made Boa vs Python look like a good movie. :)

334422[/snapback]

I know...wasn't it great? :)

Jeffery Combs is the greatest B-movie actor in history. :)