Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Our new message board!

I've moved to a more reliable hosting service for our message board, I think everyone will like this new format much more! I know I do!

It's still a work in progress but here it is.

To log in your new password is your e-mail address, just change it once you are logged in.

Here's a link back to the old board, just be sure to post new messages here. Eventually I will remove the old postings from there.

Old Star Trek Fans Message Board

For nostalgia, here's the first posting made on this board after we moved. It's topic #3 but that's because Invision had a couple of default welcome messages posted when they set the board up.

We've come a long way baby! :dude::bow:

Seeing as how we are quickly approaching the 100,000 post milestone I thought it would be good to bump this up to remind everyone of where we started and how much hard work VBG has put into bring this board up to being what it is today.

Thanks VBG!!!!

I agree. Thanks for the hard work and time put in to run this board. Are there any financial costs to running this board?

I agree. Thanks for the hard work and time put in to run this board.  Are there any financial costs to running this board?

Yeah the hosting service charges a monthly fee but I don't mind. The way I look at it is like this, it's a cheap hobby. If I played golf or did some other kind of hobby I'd pay 10 times more then I do for this board.

I've moved to a more reliable hosting service for our message board, I think everyone will like this new format much more! I know I do!

It's still a work in progress but here it is.

To log in your new password is your e-mail address, just change it once you are logged in.

Here's a link back to the old board, just be sure to post new messages here. Eventually I will remove the old postings from there.

Old Star Trek Fans Message Board

I sure used to be a colorful poster, didn't I?

:frusty:

Now you have me to annoy the other board members with ridiculously colorful posts. :frusty:

Now you have me to annoy the other board members with ridiculously colorful posts. :frusty:

I seriously doubt that you annoy anyone.

I'll have to try harder :laugh:

Now you have me to annoy the other board members with ridiculously colorful posts. :laugh:

I seriously doubt that you annoy anyone.

I'll have to try harder :frusty:

If you're going to try harder, try not to use pastels.

:P