Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Chat Room Trivia

Chat Room Trivia

Maybe on the weekend we could have little trivia and it would count officially to your trivia score & rank.

So I’m open to suggestions on what day (preferably on the weekend) and time you would like to see it. (Or if you have any other suggestions, then I would be happy to hear them)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

The server update chat is scheduled for Late Saturday night, but maybe it could be worked out so that the trivia is held in a time frame that would end just about in time to start the Server chat, that way we could try to get more members into the room. But just let me know what time you decide on and I will add it to the chat schedule in the room so that everyone will know when it is or you can do so Master_Q.

Well, I'm usually on during the evenings, but whatever works for most people. However, Voyager comes on at 6:00 (central time) on Saturday, and you know where I'll be then. ^-^;;

Well, I'm busy this coming weekend, so preferebly sometime between 4:00 ET and 10:00 ET on saturday, On sunday I don't know when I'll be available.

We can have it 4:00 PM (ET) on Saturday.

Most of the questions will be on the easy side. (For the most part)

I look forward to seeing everyone then!

Master Q

Well as you saw it lasted about an hour.

--

I’m sorry for all of the technical difficulties we were having. Hopefully this won’t happen next time.

I’m not sure, but we might have loss some or all of the session’s history. I know that I lost all of the history on the screen, so I don’t know who got what question correct and so on. Hopefully ddillard does, but I don’t think he has it all.

But this was the first time - it was a learning experience for us all. Next time hopefully we won’t have any major problems. It is very possible that we might have lost all the history. If this is the case, then unfortunately I can’t give anyone the points that they earned during that session.

However, I did enjoy myself. A few of you made comments that you really liked it and I did too.

We will most definitely do it again!

Master Q

We can have it 4:00 PM (ET) on Saturday.

Most of the questions will be on the easy side. (For the most part)

I look forward to seeing everyone then!

Master Q

Dang! I missed it!

:laugh:

just in case there are any other nighthawks on st.net...I'll be on the chat from 12-5am Saturday night and would welcome any joiners :laugh:

Well as you saw it lasted about an hour.

--

I’m sorry for all of the technical difficulties we were having. Hopefully this won’t happen next time.

I’m not sure, but we might have loss some or all of the session’s history. I know that I lost all of the history on the screen, so I don’t know who got what question correct and so on. Hopefully ddillard does, but I don’t think he has it all.

But this was the first time - it was a learning experience for us all. Next time hopefully we won’t have any major problems. It is very possible that we might have lost all the history. If this is the case, then unfortunately I can’t give anyone the points that they earned during that session.

However, I did enjoy myself. A few of you made comments that you really liked it and I did too.

We will most definitely do it again!

Master Q

Here's what my transcript says:

I'M PRETTY SURE:

1:

Don't know

2:

Xeroc

3:

Don't know

4:

dsbs

5:

Xeroc

6:

Not me

7:

Not me

8:

Not me

9:

Don't know

10:

Xeroc

11:

Xeroc

12:

Not me

13:

Xeroc

14:

Xeroc

15:

Xeroc

16:

Not me

FOR SURE:

17:

TheUnicornHunter

18:

dsbs

19:

Xeroc

20:

Xeroc

21:

Xeroc

22:

Xeroc

23:

Xeroc

24:

Xeroc

25:

Xeroc

I know the only one I got was the one about the skin streching sessions.. From INS.. :laugh:

We had lots of fun I hope I can do it again next time and maybe more people will join us.. :laugh:

Xeroc,

Thank you, but if we don’t have everything then I don’t think I should just give credit (as in points) to you and the few other people because that does not seem far to the others that should also get credit.

Next time, I’ll do my best to try to make sure everyone gets the points that they deserve

This was our first time and it’s a learning process to get everyone thing right.

I agree with bevfanK, we had a great time and hopefully more will show up next time.

Master Q

I know I got 12, 16 and 17.

I also believe I got 15 - on my screen my answer was first - I raised the issue at the time but no one responded.

For the future I don't think questions like 19 should count. I knew the car was a camaro and provided that answer so someone else could merely guess the year. I think the same thing happened to someone else on another question about 7's borg designation.

Oh well, it's amazing the details some people remember.

we definately have to have it again! I was away and missed it! Its sounds like it was a lot of fun. what time did you end up having it? we should make it a scheduled chat at that time on certain day once a week, that would be cool. I"m so mad I missed it, oh well, hopefully there will be a next time..

It was great, the only problem I haad was that apparently, the order in which the answers appeared was different depending on the computer. There were about 2 times when my answer appeared first on my computer, but other people's answers appeared first on theirs...

dsbs Posted on Jun 17 2003, 07:18 PM

It was great, the only problem I haad was that apparently, the order in which the answers appeared was different depending on the computer. There were about 2 times when my answer appeared first on my computer, but other people's answers appeared first on theirs...

I think I need high speed service....

I think everyone that participated should have gotten five points for being there :)