Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aiya Quackform

Le Quack has arrived

Hi all! You may call me Aiya, Quacky, Quackform, Le Quack, Quackzilla. Whatever you want. (Most people do.) Anywho, this actually the first ST forum I've joined, which is surprising because I've been a Trekkie for about eight years now.

Well, I usually have very entertaining crud to spew on these 'new member' topics, but I'm tired, so I've got nuthin'. Oh well. Guess you'll just have to get to know me.

I haven't checked out the fan fic chamber here. Is it any good? I'm not a bad reviewer. (No, I don't have any ST fics. I'll write one eventually, I suppose. *must finish other projects first*)

Let me be the first to welcome you to a great Star Trek site. Hope to see you either in chat here or on the boards! Welcome Aboard! :lol: :assimilated: :)

Welcome to StarTrekfans.net!!! :lol:

Hope you enjoy it here......see you out there :assimilated:

The first ST forum huh? This is the 1st out of like 4 but for some reason I don't post at the others... I don't even remember them. Mind if I call you 'Q'? Well, time for the official welcome:

I, sea trooper, Bajoran bounty hunter of the Empire, welcomes you! seatrooper.jpg

Look forward to seeing you around!

wavey.gifWelcome to STARTREKFANS!

Don't you mean you feel all "warm and fuzzy" like a tribble?  :( 

329140[/snapback]

Actually, I was thinking "teddy bear" as in Spock's childhood pet with fangs. ;P