Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Overshadowing Kirk and co

Sorry about that DS9 comment VaBeachGuy, I never really watched the series and now wish I had paid more attention too it, but I did watch the episode that featured the original TOS crew :) I'm just a TOS fanatic.

I should point out that my cable company only just started offering the UPN network this sepetember, if not for that I would have already checked out Enterprise. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Sorry about that DS9 comment VaBeachGuy, I never really watched the series and now wish I had paid more attention too it, but I did watch the episode that featured the original TOS crew  :)  I'm just a TOS fanatic.

I should point out that my cable company only just started offering the UPN network this sepetember, if not for that I would have already checked out Enterprise. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

No sorry needed, as anyone here can tell you I enjoy trying to convert people to DS9. Before DS9 TOS was my favorite too. I grew up pretending to be Captain Kirk, Now I pretend to be Quark :)

After seeing DS9 I was hooked on it and there's no going back for me. It was (and is) an awesome show. I encourage you to watch it when you can.