Sign in to follow this  
hangon

uploading a photo

I have been trying for the last 2 hrs to upload a new pic of me,i keep resizeing it but it still wont work,i even tryed uploading my old pic and now that wont upload :clap:

When Invision upreaded some software on their server back in March it caused the upload feature to stop working on some versions of the Invision software. We just happen to be running that software. Since we have so many custom modifications (Our portal, the Spoiler feature and others) it's going to be a rather large task to upgrade the board to get that feature working again.

For now I would suggest that you upload the picture over at STARWARSFANS.NET and then you can hotlink to it here by using the picture's URL in the tags.

Once I have a good chunck of time I will upgrade this board to get that feature back.

If you can't upload at SWF just PM me and let me know.

Ah i see ok no problem, thanks kev i will try that a bit later,it was possible to upload it to SWF so i should be able to do it that way :clap:

Thanks.

Thanks for the info. I spent an hour yesterday trying to post a picture. Now I know why it doesn't work.

Thanks for the info. I spent an hour yesterday trying to post a picture. Now I know why it doesn't work.

326732[/snapback]

For now do like I said for Hangon. Go over to SWF and open a Personal Log, post your pics there and then cross post them here using the links from SWF. But only do that until I get it fixed over here.