Sign in to follow this  
fredbroca

Battlestar Galactca

Has anybody heard about the new battlestar galactca mini sieres I saw some of the ads on sifi during sg1 on last friday and it looked like it was in our time does anybody have anymore information I would really like to know.

thanks

I saw those same ads for Battlestar Galatica and It was great! I'm really looking forward to seeing the new show.It sucks we have to wait until December to see it. I guess over the next few months they will slowly give us more info on the show.

this is the first in over a year I've heard about it. Just been to the web site and the Viper looks awesome.

But Starbuck has had a sex change????

Did anyone else see "The Lowdown" of the new B-G mini-series on sci-fi this past weekend? It had tons of spoilers and teasers to for the new show.

It answered many of my questions about the series both new and old (one of which dated back to tos; "where did Cylons come from?") Here's where...

Click for Spoiler:

turns out they were created to serve mankind but they turned on us,

I never knew that about them.

I'm looking forward to this one, it should be very interesting but I hope the purists don't freak out and run amuck because both Boomer and Starbuck have changed sexes.

If you missed it, check you local listings for repeat times.

I watched it and thought it was quite cool I can't wait to see what happens but the way they are going to me it will be a new show not a continuation of the old one but that does not make it bad but a new si fi show to watch.

But Starbuck has had a sex change????

So has Boomer, unfortunatly. B)

I won't be watching it because I don't have cable, but I am curious about it.