Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim Phaserman

Goodbye, Philip Morris!

Okay, it's about 10 minutes before midnight, and I have just taken the first step on my way to kicking Smoking out of my life...I'm now using the patch. Hopefully this works

Congrads Jim, you've just extended your life this way. You'll also discover how much extra money you get from not buying cigs.

Best of luck to you, Jim!

Now if only my father would only get back to trying to quit smoking, and actually stay with it.

you go guy

As i am trying to I have been smoking for over 30 years

never over a pack a day down to 4 days a pack.

The most diffuclt time i have is the first cup of coffee when i wake up

after that me cool.

Are you totally ready to quit? If you are not wait until you are man. My wife quit 10 years ago. I told her I'd rather have you totally want to quit than, quit just because I want you to.. I don't need all the raw emotion directed at me when you're jonesing for a butt. Best of luck

Good luck Jim! How's the patch helping, do they really curb the cravings? What about after eating or with morning coffee or while having a beer, how difficult are those times?

Good luck Jim! How's the patch helping, do they really curb the cravings? What about after eating or with morning coffee or while having a beer, how difficult are those times?

328652[/snapback]

Ground Control to Jim, come in Jim... Are you receiving me Jim? :congrats: Is this thing on? :newyear:

Something tells me that Jim has renewed his relationship with Philip Morris.... :congrats:

Jim is continueing to use the patch, and it is helping him greatly. Any time he even considers a cigarette, I remind him that if he grabs one, I'll kick his hindparts.