Sign in to follow this  
Yillara Skye

Anyone like a particular ST novel?

My favorites so far are Final Frontier, Spock's World, and Kahless. First 2 are my dad's, the last one i got at the library bookstore. Yeah i know, i got lucky.

Right now I'm reading Star Trek Voyager : The Farther Shore by Christie Golden.

I recently started reading this book off and on about three days ago and already I am over the halfway mark. This book was recommended to me. I knew it would be good but I had no idea how great it was. I really didn't want to put it down. After I'm done with this book I plan to start on another Star Trek book called Double Helix Omnibus. This seems like a promising book. If anyone else knows of a great Star Trek novel let me know.

I really like them all, but the one that really sticks to me was Prime Directive. Captain Kirk didn't just save the Universe, he saved himself!

My favorites so far are Final Frontier, Spock's World, and Kahless. First 2 are my dad's, the last one i got at the library bookstore. Yeah i know, i got lucky.

I love Spock's World too!!!

Ishmael is my all time favorite. I can't count how often I've read this book. It's just so fantastic, thrilling, funny - I love it.

There are a lot of TOS books I really like.

The DS9 books are great too. Unfortunately I haven't found any new realeases lately.

I have read some TNG books too, but can't recall all the titles, except "Imzadi"

i really liked this old TOS book called "How Much For Just The Planet" - Kirk and a Klingon diplomacy it out for this world's choice - Federation or Empire - the book was entirely written as a comedy, with some hilarious characters created for laughs - definitely recommended

This guy at work was telling me about that book and he said if he remembere he would bring it to me so I could read it.

Right now I'm starting on the second book in the Double Helix novel. I liked Q-in-Law; Imzadi and Dark Mirror; Avatar Books 1&2. I also enjoyed reading both Dark Passions books ; Sarek ; The Children of Hamlin and Exiles.

Definitley "Spock's World". I've enjoyed all of Diane Duane's books. The Lost Era books have been good too. And the Section 31 book "Rogue" was good as well.

I loved the return. My boyfriend gave it to me and wow, it worked so well for me.

I just read "The Case of the Colonist's Corpse". I like mysteries and Perry Mason so I enjoyed it. My favorite is still "Spock's World"