Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spike The Trill

Spike's Log

Personal Log, Stardate 62005.10

Today is not going to be a good day. I can tell allready.  :thumbs:

332384[/snapback]

:eek: I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it gets better.

Personal Log, Stardate 62005.10

Today is not going to be a good day. I can tell allready.  :)

332384[/snapback]

:hug: I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it gets better.

332390[/snapback]

Thanks

Personal Log, Stardate 62605.18

I give up! I'm tired of having feelings for people, only to ahve them use said feelings against me. Why the heck Jenn feels te need to brag about her new boyfriend, even though she claims that they are not a couple (she keeps saying "if" they get together, not "when") is beyond me. The one fricking thing I've wanted in my life, and once again, I don't get it.

I hate love. It's the worse thing a peson could ever feel!

Devin

You can't give up on love! True, it can be devastating when it doesn't work out. But, one day, when you find the RIGHT girl, it will give your life a sense of fulfillment that you have never felt before. Becoming emotionless would just leave your life empty and boring. Dr. McCoy said it best when he said:

"You wouldn't understand that, would you Spock? You see, I feel sorrier for you than I do for him because you'll never know the things that love can drive a man to: the ectasies, the miseries, the broken rules, the desperate chances, the glorious failures, and the glorious victories. All of these things you'll never know simply because the word 'love' isn't written into your book"

Personal log, Stardate 62805.11

It's my day off, so I think I'll go help my friend, Paul, at his store. It'll geve me plenty to do, so I won't think about a certain topic.

Devin

If you lived in Oregon or Washington State, I'd give you my sister's phone number. She's also been unlucky in love and shes a knockout.

Personal log, Stardate 63005.18

We had the power go out at work today, so we basicly got paid for a few hours to sit in the dark and do nothing.

For some reason, I feel really drained right now.

Devin

Personal log, Stardate 70105.13

Got sent home early from work. I didn't do anything wrong, it's just that business has been slow the last few days, so they've been cutting hours. Thing is, I need my hours to make ends meet. As much as I like my job, if things keep going as they have been, I'm going to have to look for a new job. As if i haven't had enough on my mind allready.

Devin

I don't blame you for the way that you feel right now. I am not doing good in the love department either. But for me I move on with my life, and do the things that i ejoy because it is those things that life worth living for. Love will to you when your mind and body are healed. When you hate and anger in your heart love tends to become diffcult to have. And being in one relationship I have experienced it all. Don't worry I wish the best for you.

I don't blame you for the way that you feel right now. I am not doing good in the love department either. But for me I move on with my life, and do the things that i ejoy because it is those things that life worth living for. Love will to you when your mind and body are healed. When you hate and anger in your heart love tends to become diffcult to have. And being in one relationship I have experienced it all. Don't worry I wish the best for you.

336675[/snapback]

Thanks Lursa.

I know what you said is true. It's getting past my anger that's hard.

Devin

Personal log, Stardate 70305.14

Work was slow today. :lol:

I've been putting some of my Transformers on ebay to make ends meet. I really don't want to sell them, but, I don't have much of a choice.

i'm skipping a family reunion today. I'm not big on get togethers.

Devin

Sorry to hear what's going on in your personal/professional life right now.

It just makes me appreciate (all the more) the stuff you do here.

BTW, I know how you feel re: get-togethers. However, sometimes it does help to be with family.

Take care,

A

I like family get togethers. My family is spread all over the US so when we can get together, its great. Remember, in the end, even if they p.iss you off sometimes, family is the most important thing.

I like family get togethers. My family is spread all over the US so when we can get together, its great. Remember, in the end, even if they p.iss you off sometimes, family is the most important thing.

337071[/snapback]

Don't get me wrong, my parents and younger brother mean the world to me, I just don't like being around my cousins and aunts and uncles.

Way to go Spike!...See, it didn't take long at all for you to get back into the game!

I am glad Spike that things are up in the mood again. Good luck to you and your girl! But I feel the same way like you do Family get-to-together really do suck!!!!!! I don't like it either but my parents make me go in the first place. And I don't fit with my family at all i'm the outcast in general lol. I got MacGuyver season two and the reason why it is smaller becuase each package has 2 dvd's in inside it is six DVD's all together. Is that cool or what! But like usual, life sucks for me, but I am glad that you met your perfect match! I hope to find mine someday.

I am glad Spike that things are up in the mood again. Good luck to you and your girl! But I feel the same way like you do Family get-to-together really do suck!!!!!! I don't like it either but my parents make me go in the first place. And I don't fit with my family at all i'm the outcast in general lol. I got MacGuyver season two and the reason why it is smaller becuase each package has 2 dvd's in inside it is six DVD's all together. Is that cool or what! But like usual, life sucks for me, but I am glad that you met your perfect match! I hope to find mine someday.

339969[/snapback]

I hope you meet someone, Lursa. I used to think there was noone out ther for me, but now I know better.

Personal log, Stardate 72305.17

Me and Stacey are doing great! she has to drive up to Akron tomorrow, so I'm going to be worried till I know she's back safe.

I'm pissed at Trekkiecara. Damn, she can't take a joke.

I can't stand people like her.

Devin