Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spike The Trill

Spike's Log

Stardate 5.29.05

Work was hell. If i hadn't said it before, I really don't like Tara. :P

Got most of my bills caught up for the month, which means i'm pretty much broke. B) but, I plan on going to Angie's farewell party, but I doubt i'll get anything much to eat.

Dani invited me to go swimming with her tomorrow aftre work. I think i might take her up on it.

Devin

eh....it's better than finishing a history project. ah well.

sorry for my random interjections.

Personal log, Stardate 60205.20

Found out last night that my ex wife is wanted for forgery. I told the police that if I hear anything about her, I'll let them know. Nothing would make me happier than to see her in prison. I may never be able to get back all the money she stole from me, but at least she'll be punished for something.

Personal log, Stardate 60305.20

Today is a loooog day. Had to work this morning form 4 am to 2pm, and now i'm going to go work and micky D's till midnight, and get a few hours sleep, and go back to the plant tomorrow.

Sometimes, I hate having two jobs. but at least it gets the bills paid.

Father's Day is this month, and, as usual, I have no bloody clue what to get him. I'll most likely take him out for dinner, but, i'd really like to get him sometihng that he doesn't have. Too bad I can't think of anything. :assimilated:

Personal Log, Stardate 60405.19

It's been a looooooooog day. Worked almsot 16 hours, counting both jobs. I'm tired as heck, but I'll live.

Chris is mad because I could not make it to his bachlor party. Maybe if I ahd more than a weeks notice, I could have made it. Hell, they only gave 2 weeks notice for the wedding, and they know they needed to give me at least a month's notice to request a day off.

Devin

Personal log, Stardate 61005.17

The good news, I got paid today.

The bad news, I'm broke again.

Not to mention I now owe hospital about $200 that my insurance won't pay. I know 200 isn't much, but, when you're living from paycheck to paycheck, it's quite a bit.

Devin

Personal Log, Stardate 61305.17

I'm waiting for a phone call on an apartment I'm looking at. I just hope it's not too much.

I'm having crappy luck in love, but, what else is new? :congrats:

Tell me about you should read my log about love. Love sucks man, i can never seem to find the right person in my life, and when i do they leave. It is not cool, to be unloved i just want someone to get along with in and accept me for who I am.

Yeouch :P both of you please cheer up; things can only get better. Life is a series of highs and lows, the highs will come again trust me. Here is a beer for Spike, a bunch of flowers and a hug for Lursa...

:lol:

:newyear::congrats:

Tell me about you should read my log about love. Love sucks man, i can never seem to find the right person in my life, and when i do they leave. It is not cool, to be unloved i just want someone to get along with in and accept me for who I am.

330720[/snapback]

Sounds like you and me are in the same boat.

Yeouch  :lol:  both of you please cheer up; things can only get better. Life is a series of highs and lows, the highs will come again trust me. Here is a beer for Spike, a bunch of flowers and a hug for Lursa...

:newyear:

:congrats: :P

330723[/snapback]

thanks!

Personal Log, Stardate 61405.19

Nothing new. SSDD, if you know what that means. I did talk to Jenn on the phone today. I know I'm a fool, but I do miss her.

Anyway, I'm going to watch Wrath of Kahn. I'm in that kind of mood.

SSDD! I love that book and movie!(dreamcatcher, right?) Also... DUDE, "jenns" are the best girls there are. I know two... well, one is a complete freak, but the other one is hot and nice!

SSDD! I love that book and movie!(dreamcatcher, right?)  Also... DUDE, "jenns" are the best girls there are. I know two... well, one is a complete freak, but the other one is hot and nice!

330925[/snapback]

My ex gf, who I still pine over, even though I know I shouldn't isn't that bad, most of the time. My ex wife, however, who's also name Jenn makes the Borg Queen look nice.

Personal log, Stardate 61805.22

I think I made a new freind tonight. At least, I hope so.

I'm stressing out about finding a new place to live. I haven't been this stressed in a long time.

Devin

Personal log, Stardate 61905.15

I've been thinking about different things today, trying to find some answers, and as soon as I think I've figured something out, I suddenly think of a dozen more questions on whatever it is I'm thinking on. I miss the old days, when I knew where my life was going, and how fast. Now, I feel like I'm going at mach 4, and can't stop. :thumbs:

Personal log, Stardate 61805.22

I think I made a new freind tonight. At least, I hope so.

332121[/snapback]

Yup you have with me.